• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What have we come to?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
omg those were the times i was actually good ;-;

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
I hope people have realized how much MCGN has changed from the start and are reflecting on how they have ever treated the community, the staff, the map makers etc. Thanks Kit, this was a great way to wake up people up from this inappropriate and immature behavior. :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I hope people have realized how much MCGN has changed from the start and are reflecting on how they have ever treated the community, the staff, the map makers etc. Thanks Kit, this was a great way to wake up people up from this inappropriate and immature behavior. :)
Posts like these rarely actually reach the people that would need to see them. Most of the active forum community is pretty friendly, and they're not really the ones that need to be reminded. It's usually people that play and don't use the forums that seem to have the bad attitudes. It's unfortunate that they don't get called out on it.

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
I joined in September, meaning that I was surrounded by abuse. Since I become a forumer, I've come to appreciate everyone much more.

The only real problem I have with the system is actually getting things done. It seems like we get features that we don't want or need, then when the community starts crying out for something, it comes, but 5 months too late.

cough cough stats reset, clan battle servers, unranked servers, removal of the underplayed games, NCP, trash talk filter, cough cough.

I just wish this stuff got done faster. Other than that, I'm glad that MCGamer has been ran the way it has.
Well i guess you have to understand it is definitely not easy being a Developer or Staff Member here because we try to release the best quality plugins or Minecraft attractions that we can create. It's not easy fulfilling the communities every request to the fullest extent in a short time allotted. It's not like we don't want to be here or change the community in anyway because if we didn't we would have left long ago.I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are not perfect but we sure do try our hardest.

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
Amen.
I played in the earlier days.
The main problem here is that in smaller communities, the problems are on a smaller scale and the people all know each other and respect each other.
Now, however, the abuse is rolled in by random people constantly vying for attention.
I respect EVERY SINGLE ONE of the staff, no matter how "good" they are at their job, no matter whether they left the site on good or bad terms, no matter what they have done, they deserve credit.
Such a shame that the abuse cannot be stopped.
If you ever want to give some unappreciative so and so a pep talk, send him my way.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

H

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Lets just take a moment to acknowledge the staff and what they do for our community. Tysm guys <333 and ur a savage my dude KitMencha

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Times have changed. People take MCGamer or seriously now from what they were back when I joined early 2013. MCGamer is more of a hobby to people these days rather than a fun game to play with friends.

Staff members don't get enough recognition, you guys work your butt off making the server a better place and clearing the toxicity in the community. +1 respect

Regarding the map: haters gonna' hate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci