• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WE WANT tr.mcgamer.net

You want tr.mcgamer.net ?

• Yes

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really don't understand why you're being so racist against Turkish people.
Also, if you don't like teams, there's a SoloSG coming the end of July. Or just leave MCSG, both are good :)
The only reason I want a Turkish server is because of the amount of Turkish people playing MCSG.
But holy sh*t man are you racist...

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Also, if you don't like teams, there's a SoloSG coming the end of July. Or just leave MCSG, both are good :)
The only reason I want a Turkish server is because of the amount of Turkish people playing MCSG.
what he said is so true tho

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
But man, you don't understand how is so frustrating and annoying see turkish people spamming on the chat, doing teams of 4 and 6 (proofs:
//
//
//
//
// https://youtu.be/wjgATsghUr8?t=29 // https://youtu.be/EQhwOJsB4Vc?t=51 // http://gyazo.com/a2de4129c034c91b06d2074b7a350ef0 You want more :) ?

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Hes not being racist in any type of way, he just stated his opinion and the truth... the majority of Turks hack or team, aswell as a big part of the Russian community use click macros, and a reasonable big part of the united states' population is fat. Its just simple facts, not being racist, not even one bit.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Please do not double post.
Double posting is allowed. Remember he is the owner of this thread. You shouldnt do it but as he did it to respond to 2 different people, there is no problem. The only reason you should not do it, it is because it spams threads in pointless ways.

If you need any further information, contact me by PM'ing me on the forums or visit the forum rules on the main page.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Double posting is allowed. Remember he is the owner of this thread. You shouldnt do it but as he did it to respond to 2 different people, there is no problem. The only reason you should not do it, it is because it spams threads in pointless ways.

If you need any further information, contact me by PM'ing me on the forums or visit the forum rules on the main page.
Oops, I forgot. But he still could've did it in one message/use the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci