• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WE WANT tr.mcgamer.net

You want tr.mcgamer.net ?

• Yes

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Please do so.
I hate to break it down like this but all of his statements are true. And, Turks, please do not take offense to this, its called stereotypes. With this new division mcgamer would benefit the community in so many different ways;

Back when I played, the mcgamer network would have 5k up to 6k players playing constantly and today, we barely hit 3k players. All of my friends have quit because of this. They cant stand Turkish people simply because they all team and hack, and again, the turks that dont do so, please dont take offence to this, but we all know the majority of the Turkish community, either teams or hacks. This implement would bring back many old school players, and most importantly bring back the community together.

People from countries closer to Turkey would have better ping and would be able to play on the MCGamer Network without lagging; countries such as Syria, Iraq, Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, etc...

An open door for a new staff team; people from the Turkish community would be able to moderate efficiently, and we could even have a responsible and effective Sr. Staff member to coordinate the Turkish staff team.

A higher chance of new sponsorships as people from the Turkish community would have a server closer to their place. Atleast I would spend much more time and effort with a server like this located in my country.

New members to both, the European and Turkish community; as I stated before, many of the old school players would come back and with a server in Turkey, many new turkish players would join the MCGamer community.

I am also pretty sure that both, the European community and the Turkish community would love an adition like this to the servers.

I support this idea,
ChadTheDJ AlpakaWhacker consider this. Give it a try.

NuttyGeeza

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry, most business don't make it far off of racism. But whatever, i know they won't do it because a South American server has more players with actual problems such as connection.

I could complain about the people who spanish team but i am not an asshole, and trust me there are a lot of them. I think you guys need to just give up. Go to Hive. Use other servers, MCGamer can do what they want but doing something out of racism is gonna get a lot of negative publicity.
Negative 26 people say yes.

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Please do so.
I hate to break it down like this but all of his statements are true. And, Turks, please do not take offense to this, its called stereotypes. With this new division mcgamer would benefit the community in so many different ways;

Back when I played, the mcgamer network would have 5k up to 6k players playing constantly and today, we barely hit 3k players. All of my friends have quit because of this. They cant stand Turkish people simply because they all team and hack, and again, the turks that dont do so, please dont take offence to this, but we all know the majority of the Turkish community, either teams or hacks. This implement would bring back many old school players, and most importantly bring back the community together.

People from countries closer to Turkey would have better ping and would be able to play on the MCGamer Network without lagging; countries such as Syria, Iraq, Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, etc...

An open door for a new staff team; people from the Turkish community would be able to moderate efficiently, and we could even have a responsible and effective Sr. Staff member to coordinate the Turkish staff team.

A higher chance of new sponsorships as people from the Turkish community would have a server closer to their place. Atleast I would spend much more time and effort with a server like this located in my country.

New members to both, the European and Turkish community; as I stated before, many of the old school players would come back and with a server in Turkey, many new turkish players would join the MCGamer community.

I am also pretty sure that both, the European community and the Turkish community would love an adition like this to the servers.

I support this idea,
ChadTheDJ AlpakaWhacker consider this. Give it a try.
What you said now it's completely brilliant! ChadTheDJ AlpakaWhacker TotalDramaTony Dave charliewolves Vanth

Radiation

Survivor
Reaction score
If teaming was the issue here you need to say it. Which is more important to you. Toxic turks, teaming turks, hacking turks. If it's teaming turks, we don't need a new server which would cost a lot of money, we need new rules.
Your post is irrelevant in this thread at the moment.

Oh, and if 90% of the EU community is turkish, it sounds like we already have a turkish MCGamer.
the issue with turks are:
1. They only speak turkish and therefore dont interact with other mcgamer players, which results in the eumcgamer hub being a turkish market place
2. Most of the turks dont speak english, thats why (atleast i believe so) some of them hack. They simply dont know that they are not allowed to
3. Teams are getting out of control mcgamer is getting enjoyable from time to time, and there is less hackers besides some of the turks but you cant play a game without playing against a 2 or 3 team, solo sg wont fix this because of the fact that most of the turks simply wont understad what it means.
I am not a racist and these are just straight facts.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
This would benefit the Turkish people because they can all 5 team without being complained at, and hack on there against other Turks, and the actual nice decent Turkish people can come on to EU and not have to suffer the stereotypical crap that this server has resulted to.

But then there are 2 other things that we have to consider:

1.) Should the devs have to waste their own time creating another server for the Turks just to benefit them (and partially us), they would be sacrificing their own time to benefit the people who are destroying our server.

2.) If MCGamer improves their custom NCP and adds the solo and team queues this could also stop the Turk 'problem.' And then this server would not need to be made, because their would be barely anyone who would want to play or would just benefit from playing on it.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Dave doesn't even work here anymore XD If you guys are truly passionate about your idea, make sure you keep letting us know like I mentioned before, and go ahead and keep voicing your opinions, what you guys are doing now is great!

NuttyGeeza

Spectator
Reaction score
the issue with turks are:
1. They only speak turkish and therefore dont interact with other mcgamer players, which results in the eumcgamer hub being a turkish market place
2. Most of the turks dont speak english, thats why (atleast i believe so) some of them hack. They simply dont know that they are not allowed to
3. Teams are getting out of control mcgamer is getting enjoyable from time to time, and there is less hackers besides some of the turks but you cant play a game without playing against a 2 or 3 team, solo sg wont fix this because of the fact that most of the turks simply wont understad what it means.
I am not a racist and these are just straight facts.
Also by adding the turkish servers just a reminder it will benefit the staff team also due to more turks wanting mod exc so it will help moderate the servers! ChadTheDJ Nephilim Vanicle | Vanessa AlpakaWhacker

NuttyGeeza

Spectator
Reaction score
This would benefit the Turkish people because they can all 5 team without being complained at, and hack on there against other Turks, and the actual nice decent Turkish people can come on to EU and not have to suffer the stereotypical crap that this server has resulted to.

But then there are 2 other things that we have to consider:

1.) Should the devs have to waste their own time creating another server for the Turks just to benefit them (and partially us), they would be sacrificing their own time to benefit the people who are destroying our server.

2.) If MCGamer improves their custom NCP and adds the solo and team queues this could also stop the Turk 'problem.' And then this server would not need to be made, because their would be barely anyone who would want to play or would just benefit from playing on it.
I understand what ur saying but u could of said it in a less rascist manner but i want a turkish server also but what u said was abit harsh...

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to see this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci