• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting for maps, should this be changed?

Do you like this voting improvement?

• Yes

Votes: 280 90.6%
  • No (please explain why below!)

Votes: 29 9.4%

• Total voters

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
(...You know, I don't know about everyone else, but I find the "first" posts are really, really getting old...especially when it goes on for the whole first page. ._. It was funny for a little bit when the devs did it jokingly once or twice, but it's gotten old, fast.)

Anyway - it sounds good in theory, but after people begin to realize just how often the random will pick a map you don't like, they'll stop voting for it altogether, and I can only see them voting for the "best" of the 5. I mean, let's be honest here, when you have 5 voting options, chances are, there's at least going to be one that everyone will prefer over random.

I guess it never hurts to try, though.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always liked the random idea, nobody else seemed to but I REALLY wanted it, please add this Chad I will love you forever and EVER <3

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes add this please!It would increase map variety and make MCSG more fun to play on and Underplayed high quality maps like SG2 would be more played! @ChadTheDJ plays CoD?:O

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i luv dis idea but pls put gud maps on kbye.

- llama
the next gravey3rd

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
What would the amount of votes need for random? or would it be like any other map option in the sense of voting?

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
(...You know, I don't know about everyone else, but I find the "first" posts are really, really getting old...especially when it goes on for the whole first page. ._. It was funny for a little bit when the devs did it jokingly once or twice, but it's gotten old, fast.)
I know what you mean, its silly now imo.
Same thing happened when Blamph and Tomahawk started "I fan" "I heater etc.." Everyone and their brother started doing it.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Lmao, maybe we should just have a pool of funny responses that mean the same thing.
Like what happens when you type planet minecraft. :p

But "Let Chad's Cat Pick" has to be one of the random choices.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea! If this is added, it should be made so that there does not have to be a certain number of votes as currently for the skip system, but it's like voting for a regular map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci