• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

RoofBear

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh guys this looks great! I love the terrain and the gameplay looks awesome! I dare someone to poke Dave to get him to see this ;)

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Its very cool and self theamed. But I kinda feel its going to be like a sg3. Super long matches and such. Otherwise the map looks great from what I can see.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Its very cool and self theamed. But I kinda feel its going to be like a sg3. Super long matches and such. Otherwise the map looks great from what I can see.
Yeah, it's decent sized. That's why I like it better as a 48 (a 120 would be cool too :)). I think it does give the survival feel some like through its size and style though.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
that's the idea- It's called the survival games, not the PvP games. Besides, the original TV maps were made huge and survival based for a reason, and many new players don't get to experience that feel. Although, I respect your opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci