• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, this is really good, just, I'm worried about the PvP aspect. Flatten out some areas and this will be sweet!
The terrain seems very rough which usually accounts for bad pvp. While everything looks amazing, the pvp aspect of a map seems to be lacking here. This will probably be accepted, but I fear it won't be liked. Anyway, I left a "Yup" vote. :)
Dont worry, there are a lot of great areas for PVP, but no screenies yet. :) *Might add more

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not going to vote due to previous experience with some creators of the map.

EDIT: When I look at the screenshots, it honestly doesn't feel like there is enough structures to make it a fun, unique survival games map, although I do like the corn layout. Do I like it? Sure. Would I like to see it on these servers? Not really. Sorry, but I'm going to vote no. If more structures were added, and as long as the ravines don't make it a maze, it'd be a cool map. Good luck with Team Apollo, I guess.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Sign me up as well. My opinion may change, after all.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The structures are good but due to the large size of the map , I feel its just a large , dense default jungle with some ravines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci