• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
The underground looks very intriguing, can't wait to see it in game!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map idea seems great. Although I don't like the terrain. It looks unnatural at a lot of places. If you want me to go into detail, tell me and I'll do my best writing a detailed review of what I see.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Everything is pushed together, too chunky, and the structures aren't very well done. Seems kinda rushed :/ sorry.
Okay, I appreciate the feedback. As for some of the structures, I agree, they could've definitely been better, but, I think you'll like most of the ones you can find in the underground areas that aren't pictured. Also, we had several other areas (Team knows what I'm talking about) that may have been the most ugly thing in the history of ever, so you can thank us for getting rid of those ;) Either way, appreciate your opinion, and we hope to change it!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, I appreciate the feedback. As for some of the structures, I agree, they could've definitely been better, but, I think you'll like most of the ones you can find in the underground areas that aren't pictured. Also, we had several other areas (Team knows what I'm talking about) that may have been the most ugly thing in the history of ever, so you can thank us for getting rid of those ;) Either way, appreciate your opinion, and we hope to change it!
Zorro, I do think that we should at least go around and tidy the map up a bit, just the flat bits that look unnatural

Reaction score
Looks like another good map guys! Just wanted to say Good Luck in the future, and sign me up for the testing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci