• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Venezuela [au clan] DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
its not coincidental its actually just that u cheat :)
and u deny ownership of all your other accounts such as bups, monty and pub just because you know you hacked a little too hard and that displaying your ownership of the accounts to the public will be a detriment to your already bad reputation :)
Look, if you played aufactions or any of the potpvp servers, you would know that I sold Montelius (new name is bups) to a well-known potpvper named Bupz (he had loads of accounts as he was hooked up on mc market). Pub? that account was shared by like 10 people and for a person who's trying to act half intelligent, you're not doing it I'm afraid. Pub is shared by basically the whole au potpvp community, and yes.. I had access to it. It isn't even banned from mcgamer nor most other servers. My point is, I'm not denying that I never played on them, but I'm denying that i had ownership of two of them. Bupz is starting to get into mcsg, so when I get him on the forums, he'll tell your Bunny Lover ass to cut it out and btw, tell snipah/james that none thinks he's legit, as if you knew deans channel, dean exposed him for having a 1.7.10 ghost client hidden in togglesneak or whatever mod it was. All the people who hackusate me, client themselves and they say I'm obvious (I w tap, I jitter, I DON'T CLIENT I DON'T AUTOCLICK, IM CLEAN). I'm obvious? yet you look at them and they can barely use any of the other weapons. You need to just stop, and give up. As you guys hackusate me and call me out for bullshitting over a shitty ban on badlion? ronan has been banned from badlion for kill aura, snipah has been banned for ghost client, multiple others have and people still think they're legit? if they're legit, I'm legit. So cut it out, stop, give up and leave it as that.

xW__Wx

Diamond
Reaction score
ronan has been banned from badlion for kill aura
banned in february and not even by the anticheat, yet all 4 of your accounts are banned on badlion by the anticheat WHICH MEANS U ARE NOT "CLEAN"

potatoauclan

Tribute
Reaction score
app
dean
2k wins
no pot heatle kohi
accept
or
fry the !%!%!%#!%!%!%!%!%!%!#@$!#@!#

gozy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: munt
Nickname: munt
Past Clans: none
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) same

Why Do You Want To Join Venezuela: to play with some hectic people and have some fun winning the clan battles.
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: yes sir
Sword PvP Skill Level: (1/10) 8/10
Bow PvP Skill Level: (1/10 7/10
Strengths: swords
Weaknesses: flint and steel

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: munt
Nickname: munt
Past Clans: none
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) same

Why Do You Want To Join Venezuela: to play with some hectic people and have some fun winning the clan battles.
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: yes sir
Sword PvP Skill Level: (1/10) 8/10
Bow PvP Skill Level: (1/10 7/10
Strengths: swords
Weaknesses: flint and steel
You have been placed on TRIAL msg me when you want your trial
Our way we manage our trialists is we make you play
3 solo games, 3 games with the members who are available, and a couple of 1v1s with members in the clan/ decent pvpers outside of the clan.

fitzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
wtf you did not win to tranquility just cause we disband does not mean you win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member