• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Venezuela [au clan] DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
YAY TACO JOINED A GHOST CLIENTING CLAN :D

ShazzyShizz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ShazzyShizz
Nickname: Shazzy

Past Clans: Detonate [AU]
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) Will PM if needed ;)
Why Do You Want To Join Vanezuela: I am wanting to improve my skills within MCSG and become a stronger player. A clan will be perfect, I've never really been in a Clan battle before, The only "Clan" I've ever been in was Detonate, Which was disbanded just before the Tournament.
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: Yes, I'm always on Skype and teaming with Taco. I've also teamed with Client in-game, But never skyped him (Will be a honour).

My stats are not the best due to many reasons of having HDD problems along with internet problems, But I'm getting a new SSD in place as of today, And will be able to CB at work when ever need decent ping.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application for the clan, I hope I supplied enough information! :)

Link to my Stats / Profile.
http://www.mcgamer.net/player/ShazzyShizz/

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ShazzyShizz
Nickname: Shazzy
Past Clans: Detonate [AU]
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) Will PM if needed ;)

Why Do You Want To Join Vanezuela: I am wanting to improve my skills within MCSG and become a stronger player. A clan will be perfect, I've never really been in a Clan battle before, The only "Clan" I've ever been in was Detonate, Which was disbanded just before the Tournament.
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: Yes, I'm always on Skype and teaming with Taco. I've also teamed with Client in-game, But never skyped him (Will be a honour).

My stats are not the best due to many reasons of having HDD problems along with internet problems, But I'm getting a new SSD in place as of today, And will be able to CB at work when ever need decent ping.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application for the clan, I hope I supplied enough information! :)

Link to my Stats / Profile.
http://www.mcgamer.net/player/ShazzyShizz/
You have been ACCEPTED please pm me your skype and we will get a teamspeak server shortly :)

Nofinq

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: CutCleann / BTWIKilledU
Nickname: Riles
Past Clans: Aucreate Amnesty Decendants
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) rileyavg

Why Do You Want To Join Venezuela: Because I think I can fit in with these PvPers.
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: I played with TACOSAURUS once, But it was A LONG time ago.

Last edited:

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Want to Cb ExiLe sometime?
You quit mcsg or came back from your break ;)

IGN: CutCleann / BTWIKilledU
Nickname: Riles
Past Clans: KarmaAU Amnesty Decendants
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) rileyavg

Why Do You Want To Join Venezuela: Because I think I can fit in with these PvPers.
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: I played with TACOSAURUS once, But it was A LONG time ago.

You were not in Karma au.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci