• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Venezuela [au clan] DISBANDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RackemWille

Quantum
Reaction score
Please change both wins vs tranquility to losses as you got beaten 5-1 in first one and 5-0 dq second one. Thank you, just because we disband doesnt mean you can change ur cb history.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look, if you played aufactions or any of the potpvp servers, you would know that I sold Montelius (new name is bups) to a well-known potpvper named Bupz (he had loads of accounts as he was hooked up on mc market). Pub? that account was shared by like 10 people and for a person who's trying to act half intelligent, you're not doing it I'm afraid. Pub is shared by basically the whole au potpvp community, and yes.. I had access to it. It isn't even banned from mcgamer nor most other servers. My point is, I'm not denying that I never played on them, but I'm denying that i had ownership of two of them. Bupz is starting to get into mcsg, so when I get him on the forums, he'll tell your Bunny Lover ass to cut it out and btw, tell snipah/james that none thinks he's legit, as if you knew deans channel, dean exposed him for having a 1.7.10 ghost client hidden in togglesneak or whatever mod it was. All the people who hackusate me, client themselves and they say I'm obvious (I w tap, I jitter, I DON'T CLIENT I DON'T AUTOCLICK, IM CLEAN). I'm obvious? yet you look at them and they can barely use any of the other weapons. You need to just stop, and give up. As you guys hackusate me and call me out for bullshitting over a shitty ban on badlion? ronan has been banned from badlion for kill aura, snipah has been banned for ghost client, multiple others have and people still think they're legit? if they're legit, I'm legit. So cut it out, stop, give up and leave it as that.
Don't do an itstene

wtf you did not win to tranquility just cause we disband does not mean you win
Please change both wins vs tranquility to losses as you got beaten 5-1 in first one and 5-0 dq second one. Thank you, just because we disband doesnt mean you can change ur cb history.
LOL U PUT THE 5-0 LOSSES UP AS WINS LMFAO
You cannot do for a clan disbanding.

ChokePointss

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ChokePointss
Nickname: Casey
Past Clans: none
Skype Name: (or you can PM me) cbcarry has me

Why Do You Want To Join Venezuela: because my friend is in here and im pretty ok at PvP
Have You Played With Any Of The Members: yes
Sword PvP Skill Level: (1/10) 7
Bow PvP Skill Level: (1/10 5
Strengths: bow, sword, fns combos
Weaknesses: hackers, teams (when im solo)

Reactions: Cps

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score

Why Do You Want To Join Venezuela: because my friend is in here and im pretty ok at PvP
GL

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score

accepted for trial msg me on skype or jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci