• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Username Meaning

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't double post, it is against MCSG forum rules. You can have your post and a reply to another persons within the same reply.

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
If I'm awful your awful, But I do like that name. Reminds me of a Japanese name. (Yoshi is a Japanese name, not just a multiple coloured dinosaur thing race from a Nintendo Series)
Clearly you don't know who I am, I am that guy that finds posts such as these and replies to the thread in a mean way (Mostly to clan posts XD) (I'm also THE YoshiYamiYori). Thank you for the compliment about my name though, I've told many people what it meant and the story is too long so I'm not going to bother repeating it here unless people really want to know.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Clearly you don't know who I am, I am that guy that finds posts such as these and replies to the thread in a mean way (Mostly to clan posts XD) (I'm also THE YoshiYamiYori). Thank you for the compliment about my name though, I've told many people what it meant and the story is too long so I'm not going to bother repeating it here unless people really want to know.
Teach me your ways, Sir.

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
Teach me your ways, Sir.
I would be happy to. See all you have to do is
1. Find post (usually an overrated or popular post)
2. Here's the hard part. REPLY to the thread with a comment like "You're all noobs :D" or the more popular "You all suck! :p) *Be sure to include the face so that they know you're joking XD.

I've taught you everything you need to know young one. Now, go out into the world of this forum and spread my legacy with me, highly-known member of the community, YoshiYamiYori.

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
I would be happy to. See all you have to do is
1. Find post (usually an overrated or popular post)
2. Here's the hard part. REPLY to the thread with a comment like "You're all noobs :D" or the
more popular "You all suck! :p) *Be sure to include the face so that they know you're joking XD.
I've taught you everything you need to know young one. Now, go out into the world of this forum and spread my legacy with me, highly-known member of the community, YoshiYamiYori.
That's totally not how you start a flame war..

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New Username and IGN so I thought I'd post again.

Erisyuka: Name of a character from Karneval, don't like the character very much, but like the name.
  • In Japanese エリシュカ (Erishuka) But I see always see it spelled Erisyuka, and personally I like how that looks better.
  • I'm pretty sure the name comes from the Czech name Eliška.
Pronounced: eh ri shoe ka
Eris for short I suppose.

Secretstar2

Tribute
Reaction score
Well it's a long story...once upon a time I was little and made this username on other games. It stuck. Like tape. That is glued onto you. And a finishing touch of quickdry cement. Then a duck happened. And that is the biography of Secretstar2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci