• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Username Meaning

D

Drift

Well, it all started in April 13th, 1997, when I, Aedrift, was born.
Back to the true story...
I saw some usernames with 'Ae' at the beginning, and I was like, "That's pretty shnazy," So I started thinking of some stuff that might go good with it. After 2 hours, some Mountain Dew, and a lot of thinking, I got 'Aedrift'
It's actually grown on me, I like it quite a bit.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was just trying to come up with a name.
Hiro is a name, I often find it spelled like this, 広, but this means wide so I use this ヒロ,

gami is just how you spell Kami you put it on the end of another word. I'm using gami as 神, meaning god.

So I kinda just put the first thing that came to mind in front of gami.

Hirogami - ヒロ神。

I guess my obsession with anime made me pick a Japanese name.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I was just trying to come up with a name.
Hiro is a name, I often find it spelled like this, 広, but this means wide so I use this ヒロ,

gami is just how you spell Kami you put it on the end of another word. I'm using gami as 神, meaning god.

So I kinda just put the first thing that came to mind in front of gami.

Hirogami - ヒロ神。
What language is that, not meaning to be rude

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Illumina is a Roblox Sword
1337 means elite
My brother came up with the name at the time because we were sharing accounts back then.
Don't worry though, he got his new account before I found about these servers so all my wins are legit ;)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I just thought of the name veeza one day while trying to come up with a new PSN name, I then made the "Z" capitalized because I thought it looked cool. xD

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Sup(3)erT(0)onyM(4)an. that's all you get.
Ew, ROBLOX. That terrible game. I played it when I was 10 and um....I moved on, and came to this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci