• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Username Meaning

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well, my first multiplayer username ever was "Fushina." I was around eight at the time, and a bit spacey. After people on these games got tired of writing "Fushina" in the chat, the started calling me Fushi for short. And because I was eight, I realized that Fushi rhymed with Sushi. Then, "Fushi" became what everyone started calling me ingame, and now many call me it IRL. Don't judge me, okay :c

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I'm British (English, Devonshire to be exact) and my first PSN username was shoopdawhoop159 which I made around the age of 10-13 so it was kinda unoriginal and had numbers at the end, which I hated. :p
So when it came to making a minecraft account, I just merged shoopdawhoop with British and thus created BritishShoop! I'm actually rather fond of the name now :3

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I created my username quite oddly. It actually comes from one of my favorite Youtubers, which plays strategy (Diplex) Get it? Plex? :D

The fort is just randomly there. Don't question my logic.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
My sisterwould alwas call me isaacbidisaac so I was like what the heck and created my account not realizing how much I was going to like this game and dislike it more and more...

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OnlyMathias, Because it means my name is Mathias, and i know no one with the same spelling.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
kingusa because when the US men's basketball team won the olympics, I imagined them as the kings of basketball. And 12 because they won it in 2012.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Otto - The name of my dog

101- lol/easy numbers to remember

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok once in a foreign game (not saying the game ;( ashamed) I was looking on my keyboard and spelt w-e-r-t (needed more characters) so I added e-a. And from that day on I stuck with it until one day I saw a really awesome name which is now my Xbox Live account name but then it turns out now I look at it now and its terrible... But anyway awesome name xD.

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Uh well. I like The Legend of Zelda and... This was kinda the username I invented for my first Webkinz account when I was ~10.
Not sure why I decided to keep it for all my online usernames... but whatever. xD

Reactions: Fox

Emperor970

Experienced
Reaction score
Umm.... Emperor as in like Ruler/King
970 are my favorite numbers :)

D

Drift

Ok once in a foreign game (not saying the game ;( ashamed) I was looking on my keyboard and spelt w-e-r-t (needed more characters) so I added e-a. And from that day on I stuck with it until one day I saw a really awesome name which is now my Xbox Live account name but then it turns out now I look at it now and its terrible... But anyway awesome name xD.
Roblox or Club Penguin?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci