• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not saying to call out people for dossing, I was just asking what clans you scrimmed. If you have issues with clans that ddos, and they're part of the leaderboards, you should gather evidence against them. (i.e. screenshots of ppl's packets when they're about to drop, proof they were in game, etc.) They can get kicked from the leaderboards for things like these, especially if they're so recurring. Like someone said earlier, leaders before would stand up to these clans, but that's because they tried to do something about it. If you guys don't do your part, nothing is going to happen. Fortunately enough, Rebels doesn't usually have to worry about these kinds of things anymore.
As the leader of Vanquish I promise I will not tolerate any ddosing, cheating, or trashtalking in my clan. I cannot control what my members do outside of scrims, practices, or battles but when we are doing those things my clan will play and be fair. I want my clan to be looked at with respect and we will earn it. I don't my clan to be looked at as the "Feminine Hygene Product" clan.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
As the leader of Vanquish I promise I will not tolerate any ddosing, cheating, or trashtalking in my clan. I cannot control what my members do outside of scrims, practices, or battles but when we are doing those things my clan will play and be fair. I want my clan to be looked at with respect and we will earn it. I don't my clan to be looked at as the "Feminine Hygene Product" clan.
Good, I wouldn't either ^-^ Anyway, next time you have issues, let us know with the evidence. :3

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Having meetings between clan leaders is actually a very good idea.
Getting every leaderboard clan's leader would be tough, but if it could be done in a non-competitive way......
It could actually help a lot.

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Are we known for being the "Feminine Hygene Product" clan?

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Having meetings between clan leaders is actually a very good idea.
Getting every leaderboard clan's leader would be tough, but if it could be done in a non-competitive way......
It could actually help a lot.
Get some kind of representative from each clan. I don't know where it will be held hence I said before alot of people are banned from MCGamer ts

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Use Skype... honestly it'd be a bit easier to organize that way anyway.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
Sending out skype is the biggest way to get DDoSed...
What about creating an official mcsg clan leader board ts? Only the leaders allowed to know ip. It could be used to find scrims against other clans. Could be used for meetings.

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Great idea. Although while using Skype will invite Dossing, we are in a friken meeting about NOT Dossing. if someone does doss, it'd be pretty damn obvious who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci