• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Perhaps a donation from all clans? or maybe MCSG leadership itself could pay the (cheap) price of owning a separate server. Considering it IS saving people from breaking the rules, I don't see why they would object. Possibly creating a separate channel inside the MCSG ts for clan owners.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps a donation from all clans? or maybe MCSG leadership itself could pay the (cheap) price of owning a separate server. Considering it IS saving people from breaking the rules, I don't see why they would object. Possibly creating a separate channel inside the MCSG ts for clan owners.
Those options are good but unlikely js

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Yo k so people ddoss, but there often exaggerations in the community. I get hit at least once in a battle. eZ way around it is to not aknowledge it. Usually people who r dossin r in a third party, now this pisses me off because when clans get hit in a battle they automatically assume the other clan was the perpetrator. These people in the third party usually have almost no connection to either clan. Occasionally they'll be doing it to help another clan but..... Doesn't really occur as much as people think.
If you get hit in a battle and it gets over the top call your ISP and ask for either a dynamic ip or an ip change

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys this is the us clan leaderboards. It is not meant to bring up other topics. SlavTheRussian you could make a thread on this, and that would be great.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Its u and Kriex that make this insanely ironic. After i look at your recent posts and his, there is NOTHING but flaming other threads and talking with a malicious tone to others. Both of your opinions mean nothing.

Hanyeol

Survivor
Reaction score
Its u and Kriex that make this insanely ironic. After i look at your recent posts and his, there is NOTHING but flaming other threads and talking with a malicious tone to others. Both of your opinions mean nothing.
Zeno plz

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
ye ik us (and minimum 23 other people) are the only ones who have this opinion your solid 2 votes will pull you through in the end im sure

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
SlavTheRussian I'm glad you brought this up because my clan has been trash talked to by AT LEAST 5 different clans. Calling us either Randies, Hackers, Togglers, DDoSers, Unfair, or Cheaters. I used to be able to tolerate it, but it has seriously been getting out of hand. I'm not going to name any clans, but I personally think over-excessive trash-talking should be a direct removal from the UCL. This is just my opinion.

Also, I think the TeamSpeak for all the clan leaders is a great idea. I personally think we should work together to get a better community. Again, it is just a game.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
w
SlavTheRussian I'm glad you brought this up because my clan has been trash talked to by AT LEAST 5 different clans. Calling us either Randies, Hackers, Togglers, DDoSers, Unfair, or Cheaters. I used to be able to tolerate it, but it has seriously been getting out of hand. I'm not going to name any clans, but I personally think over-excessive trash-talking should be a direct removal from the UCL. This is just my opinion.

Also, I think the TeamSpeak for all the clan leaders is a great idea. I personally think we should work together to get a better community. Again, it is just a game.
what clan are u even in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci