• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
The DDOSSING is getting ridiculous. It is close to impossible to scrim or battle with a member getting dosed offline. Usually it happens when people are looking for scrims and have to sit in an un-know ts in order to find out game numbers. I propose we change it. We need to find a way to eliminate the possibly of dos attacks. I know my clan has been using MCGamer ts to communicate game numbers. I join a ts server looking for a scrim with a vpn and ask the other clan to send someone to MCGamer ts so we can communicate with both parties without having to expose someone's IP. I'm curious of people's opinions about this proposal.

Last edited:

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
The DDOSSING is getting ridiculous. It is close to impossible to scrim or battle with a member getting dosed offline. Usually it happens when people are looking for scrims and have to sit in an un-know ts in order to find out game numbers. I propose we change it. We need to find a way to eliminate the possibly of dos attacks. I know my clan has been using MCGamer ts to communicate game numbers. I join a ts server looking for a scrim with a vpn and ask the other clan to send someone to MCGamer ts so we can communicate with both parties without having to expose someone's IP. I'm curious of people's opinions about this proposal.
Its impossible to take away Ddosing the only way to get around it is getting VPNS I know its sad that a block game people ddos over but it came to getting VPNS.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
Its impossible to take away Ddosing the only way to get around it is getting VPNS I know its sad that a block game people ddos over but it came to getting VPNS.
I mean a lot of people in this community are considered outsiders or losers by our society. So we created our own community where we had fun, felt like we belonged. Yet people had to ruin it. It saddens me when some people can only be happy by hurting others.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
I mean a lot of people in this community are considered outsiders or losers by our society. So we created our own community where we had fun, felt like we belonged. Yet people had to ruin it. It saddens me when some people can only be happy by hurting others.
Or if a clan losers fair, they don't even post losses... Then they get their friends to go and talk sht to other clans on forum pages when the topic is brought up.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
Or if a clan losers fair, they don't even post losses... Then they get their friends to go and talk sht to other clans on forum pages when the topic is brought up.
Personally I live by two rules. Treat others the way you want to be treated AND respect and learn from your elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci