• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US and Website experiencing packet loss

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I like the human/beaver hybrid you linked.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I was wondering why I was having trouble connecting to the website again. :p
Thanks for the info!

Edit: Ironically, the first time I had trouble connecting to the website was when I was trying to post my speedtest from speedtest.net on a thread, despite my speedtest turning out better than usual. xD

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who keeps doing this? We need to track the IP and get them to stop DDOS'ing us, though they haven't done it for a while, for some reason they're doing it again. If they go unpunished we'll keep receiving DDOS over.
And over. And over. etc.
But that's just my opinion, I had been wondering why the servers were a little strange.
Also, if that picture would have been a cat, I would have known who it was...

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whoooaaa we all posted at the same time. And for once I made a post longer than g33ke. Best. Day. Evar.

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who keeps doing this? We need to track the IP and get them to stop DDOS'ing us, though they haven't done it for a while, for some reason they're doing it again. If they go unpunished we'll keep receiving DDOS over.
And over. And over. etc.
But that's just my opinion, I had been wondering why the servers were a little strange.
Also, if that picture would have been a cat, I would have known who it was...
The thing is, if you are a smart hacker, (which most people who know how to DDOS are) you have methods of staying anonymous. These methods make it nearly impossible for you to track them. Thus, its hard to punish those who do it.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know :3

Even though I have no clue what DDos is. Ssssshhhh

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
A serious question, Chad do you know how to post direct screenshots?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci