• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US and Website experiencing packet loss

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
We Need To Set Up Archer Towers TO defend The US Castle From The EVIL Wizards. Thank God EU is Alright.

Punish The EVIL Wizards!

vFuRRyx

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad i got banned for cursing and the ban dispute thingy isnt working.... ive been through all the rules and understand all of them 100% and i promise to watch my language in the future... so can you either fix the ban thing or just unban me please???

bessyb567

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad i got banned for cursing and the ban dispute thingy isnt working.... ive been through all the rules and understand all of them 100% and i promise to watch my language in the future... so can you either fix the ban thing or just unban me please???
The ban dispute is if your innocent and if you havent done anything and got banned for something you didnt do. you just admited to swearing so your on a ban for so long a time.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
This may not relate to the topic but Chad, MCFT2 has a MAJOR issue regarding game starting. Please look into this!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The sad thing is... That picture reminds me of some people I know...
all the canadian servers are down for me. is this a problem with anyone else?
Yeh they are down for me too, but I am playing regular survival so I'm fine :p

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
Who keeps doing this? We need to track the IP and get them to stop DDOS'ing us, though they haven't done it for a while, for some reason they're doing it again. If they go unpunished we'll keep receiving DDOS over.
And over. And over. etc.
But that's just my opinion, I had been wondering why the servers were a little strange.
Also, if that picture would have been a cat, I would have known who it was...
You cant really "Track" the IP becuase allmost all the DDOS'ers are using a proxy :p

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gosh darnit, then we shall scroll through every person with a computer.
Starting with clankstar... Teehee

at599

Spectator
Reaction score
CubedHost is working on the packet loss now and should be resolved. They will be keeping a close eye on it until everything is back up to 100%. We should be OK as they did mitigate the DDoS that was attacking the poor Minecraft community who lives 1 server down from us.

http://i.imgur.com/woWhd.jpg
Hay, can you help? I'm a newcomer and I really like the look of the servers from various videos. The problem is that I insert in my Direct connect: eu4.mcsg.in or whatever name at the start, and however many times I try it comes up with Unknown host: eu4.mcsg.in
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong I really want to join in with the fun :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci