• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uprising Talents [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): adrian <3
  • Minecraft Username: adrian088
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes sir!
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): adrianvzla088
  • How active do you think you will be every week: 5+ days a week, 7+ hours a day!
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? Never
  • What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): I do have a lot of experience building but I would like to help the team making Cinematics, videos and trailers because I have more then 2400 subscribers on youtube and I think this could help a lot the team :)
  • Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):

• I Adrian agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words): I am from Venezuela, this is in South America, I speak spanish as my main language but I know how to speak english a lot, I have 16 years old and I have almost 2 years playing on MCSG and almost 4 playing Minecraft in general, my behavior will be the best with the other members of the team and I will give the maximum with the best face, I would contribute to the team with anything you guys want me to do! Thanks guys :D
(If you guys want to know more about my channel, look at my signature)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): adrian <3
  • Minecraft Username: adrian088
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes sir!
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): adrianvzla088
  • How active do you think you will be every week: 5+ days a week, 7+ hours a day!
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? Never
  • What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): I do have a lot of experience building but I would like to help the team making Cinematics, videos and trailers because I have more then 2400 subscribers on youtube and I think this could help a lot the team :)
  • Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):

• I Adrian agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words): I am from Venezuela, this is in South America, I speak spanish as my main language but I know how to speak english a lot, I have 16 years old and I have almost 2 years playing on MCSG and almost 4 playing Minecraft in general, my behavior will be the best with the other members of the team and I will give the maximum with the best face, I would contribute to the team with anything you guys want me to do! Thanks guys :D
(If you guys want to know more about my channel, look at my signature)
Accepted for trial, i shall begin tomorrow. :) *Ad me on Skype please. (thebluemeerkat)

Tommychef123

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Tomás
  • Minecraft Username: Tommychef123
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): Yes tomas.belmar.costa
  • How active do you think you will be every week: Very active although I will have to share my time with other build teams.
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? No.
  • What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Interior Designing
  • Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video): http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/survival-games-california-50-wip.108160/ was a helped here.
    I AM NOT ADVERTISING BECAUSE THE SERVER ISNT OUT IN FOR A LONG TIME SO I CANT ADVERTISE WHAT DOESNT EXIST.
  • I [Name] agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team. I Tomás Belmar, promise to do my duty. To server my country.... wait wrong one. I Tomás Belmar agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the clan.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) I am a pretty good at building. Started it recently and surprisingly already got into 3 build teams so I am still trying to get into more. Also I have swag and TheBlueMeerkat <3

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Tomás
  • Minecraft Username: Tommychef123
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): Yes tomas.belmar.costa
  • How active do you think you will be every week: Very active although I will have to share my time with other build teams.
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? No.
  • What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Interior Designing
  • Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video): http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/survival-games-california-50-wip.108160/ was a helped here.
    I AM NOT ADVERTISING BECAUSE THE SERVER ISNT OUT IN FOR A LONG TIME SO I CANT ADVERTISE WHAT DOESNT EXIST.
  • I [Name] agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team. I Tomás Belmar, promise to do my duty. To server my country.... wait wrong one. I Tomás Belmar agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the clan.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) I am a pretty good at building. Started it recently and surprisingly already got into 3 build teams so I am still trying to get into more. Also I have swag and TheBlueMeerkat <3
Sorry but after carefully reviewing your application you have been denied for the following reasons.
  • Lack of detail in builds
  • You are currently a part of many build teams (we are worried you will not be able to make time for the team)

Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Logan
  • Minecraft Username: TalonFreeland
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): YES
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): TalonFreeland
  • How active do you think you will be every week: 3-6 Hours Daily
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? Nope
  • What is your preferred build: Builder, Terraforming if required
  • I Logan agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words)
    The reason you should accept this random stranger into this build team is because of my experience. I have built for servers, I have built SOLO Sg maps, I have built server hubs. I would be a great addition to Creative Minds build team so then I could allow new maps to be added and be even better for the built team. I have experience with a build team owner, (Cubic Build Team) a small build team owned by me. So my addition to the team will allow better builds and more builds for the MCSG community :)

ClearWaterz

Quantum
Reaction score
Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes i do
Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): ClearWaterz #suckatPvP
How active do you think you will be every week: Every day
Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? temp banned for 2.2 M
What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Builder
Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):

ClearWaterz

Quantum
Reaction score
(Im sorry for some reason i cannot upload and screenshots but over skype i can) I [Tyler] agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) I Think I would be a good Builder for the team Because i have a lot of free time and love to build. I work very well with group builds and also love to help others. I dont want to be on this team for any rank, (because some poeple do,) i want to be on this team because I think this is a awesome opertunity to have fun building and make new friends. -Tyler
Good luck!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
(Im sorry for some reason i cannot upload and screenshots but over skype i can) I [Tyler] agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) I Think I would be a good Builder for the team Because i have a lot of free time and love to build. I work very well with group builds and also love to help others. I dont want to be on this team for any rank, (because some poeple do,) i want to be on this team because I think this is a awesome opertunity to have fun building and make new friends. -Tyler
Good luck!
Please upload all images to Imgur. we do not accept people just saying that they will be sending it.

• Name (Irl): Logan
  • Minecraft Username: TalonFreeland
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): YES
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): TalonFreeland
  • How active do you think you will be every week: 3-6 Hours Daily
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? Nope
  • What is your preferred build: Builder, Terraforming if required
  • I Logan agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words)
    The reason you should accept this random stranger into this build team is because of my experience. I have built for servers, I have built SOLO Sg maps, I have built server hubs. I would be a great addition to Creative Minds build team so then I could allow new maps to be added and be even better for the built team. I have experience with a build team owner, (Cubic Build Team) a small build team owned by me. So my addition to the team will allow better builds and more builds for the MCSG community :)

Accepted for trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci