• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uprising Talents [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Name (Irl): john

Minecraft Username: Hungermaniac

What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Terraformer / Builder

Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):

I John / hungermaniac agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so I may be forced to leave the team.

Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) - I personally feel as if I would be a good addition to the team because I build a lot and consider myself pretty good. I am also really good at terraforming and making custom trees also I consider myself decent at making any type of buildings. I am usually a shy person but when I get to know everyone .. I'm not shy anymore. I would love to be in your build team and grow with it.
Talked about recent happenings. You have been accepted for a trial. :) Please PM your skype.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
o Name (Irl): Logan
o Minecraft Username: epona_rider
o Age: 14
o Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes.
o Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): epona_rider
o How active do you think you will be every week: Quite often.
o Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? No.
o What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Builder.
o Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):
http://eponarider.imgur.com/all/

o I, epona_rider, agree to follow the rules and if I fail to do so I may be forced to leave the team.

o Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words)
I would like to join CreativeMinds because I believe that I could benefit the team in ways of determining on what goes with what blocks, and creating a theme. I believe with my experience on building that I could help others with builds. Being in this build team could also teach me to work in a more organized fashion and increase my expertise in architecture.

jesskoz

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Jessica
  • Minecraft Username: Jessie__Baby (changing it when 1.8 comes out.)
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): heyitsjvssie
  • How active do you think you will be every week: I will be active at least everyday. This week is my last week of school.
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? No
  • What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Builder
  • Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video): I don't have any right now. I can take some tomorrow, if it's not late when I come home from softball
  • I Jessica agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) My name's Jessica, but I like to be called Jessie. I love to game and play sports. The sports I play now: Softball, volleyball, bowling, and track. Game's I play: Minecraft, COD, and GTA. I'm very competitive with sports. I will not be on my computer this week cuz I am going to visit my sister, and will be gone for a week. (Sorry about that) I will be on my phone though. :) Anything else you want to know message me on Skype :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Jessica
  • Minecraft Username: Jessie__Baby (changing it when 1.8 comes out.)
  • Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes
  • Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): heyitsjvssie
  • How active do you think you will be every week: I will be active at least everyday. This week is my last week of school.
  • Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? No
  • What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Builder
  • Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video): I don't have any right now. I can take some tomorrow, if it's not late when I come home from softball
  • I Jessica agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
  • Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) My name's Jessica, but I like to be called Jessie. I love to game and play sports. The sports I play now: Softball, volleyball, bowling, and track. Game's I play: Minecraft, COD, and GTA. I'm very competitive with sports. I will not be on my computer this week cuz I am going to visit my sister, and will be gone for a week. (Sorry about that) I will be on my phone though. :) Anything else you want to know message me on Skype :)
Please update the post when you have your screenshots. :)
o Name (Irl): Logan
o Minecraft Username: epona_rider
o Age: 14
o Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes.
o Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): epona_rider
o How active do you think you will be every week: Quite often.
o Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? No.
o What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Builder.
o Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):
http://eponarider.imgur.com/all/

o I, epona_rider, agree to follow the rules and if I fail to do so I may be forced to leave the team.

o Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words)
I would like to join CreativeMinds because I believe that I could benefit the team in ways of determining on what goes with what blocks, and creating a theme. I believe with my experience on building that I could help others with builds. Being in this build team could also teach me to work in a more organized fashion and increase my expertise in architecture.
You have been accepted for trial! Good luck!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone who applied. Please tell your friends about this team as we have a project which we need help on. :). *Bump*

ClearWaterz

Quantum
Reaction score
here is my application please erply over skype:
Name (Irl): Tyler
Minecraft Username: ClearWaterz (ALT account:TDT19)
Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes
Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): ClearWaterz
How active do you think you will be every week: On Every Day
Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? On My Account ClearWaterz i was falseley banned for 2 min
What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): Modern style Builds
Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video): Screenshots are from worst builds to best builds:

I Tyler agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team.
Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words): I Think you should accept me To Creative Minds because i LOVE building and have a lot of free time. Also, I work very well with a team and allways try my best. ( I im sorry im not very skilled at writing). I am very active on MineCraft and skype so will allways be able to be contacted. I hope to be able to build with a amazing community of builders and have tons of fun! -Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci