• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uprising Talents [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
[1]Book or Chandler
What should we call you?
[2]14
How old are you?
[3] 14
Have you been in another build team?
[4]Yes,ive been in 5. (Helix)<----(Pc) ------>Team Craft Art of Craft Crz Builders Unit (xbox build teams)
What are your preferred build styles.
[5]Mideval,Victorian and Modern
At least 5 screenshots/videos of previous work.
[6]http://imgur.com/2FvzxBf http://imgur.com/cUTPW19 http://imgur.com/PGCyzOC http://imgur.com/5pWJ84e http://imgur.com/bPIqbAU <----- the last one was me and a friend
Why do you want to join the team?
[7]Because this looks like a very well put together build team with some of the most talented builders
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least]
[8] Well u should accept me Because im bookshelf (Not). But Im a very dedicated talented person with a great attitude towards build with a bright Personality
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? 5 at least
You have been accepted please send a request on skype to
thebluemeerkat
Builder and Terraformer
[1]
What should we call you?
Phantom Gaming
[2]
How old are you?
[3]
Have you been in another build team?
No
[4]
What are your preferred build styles.
Modern, Medieval, I can do other styless too.
What are your preferred terrain styles.
Hilly Areas, Mountains and Floating Islands.
[5]
At least 5 screenshots/videos of previous work
http://imgur.com/Iimalnt,1c0NKFn,dZ3Nah7,nu6nZgp,jKG6qxp#0
[6]
Why do you want to join the team?
Because in a build team you can learn many new things and the most important about a build team is co operation, co operation is the first step to become a good builder.
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least]
I think that I could help in building some builds and help in terraforms, and help making some good projects. I think that we can make a lot of fame and make a lot of good builds and I promise you that I wont give a chance to disappoint you. I will try my best an d I will make sure that my work is perfect.
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team?
About 2 hours a day, if I have some problem I will surely not fail to inform you.

My skype is: palash.sen007 please contact me if you accept me.
Sorry but you have been declined. Feel free to apply again.

JmanHasSwag2014

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder
[1]
What should we call you - Jman Or Jarrod
[2]
How old are you? 13
[3]
Have you been in another build team? No I, havent
[4]
What are your preferred build styles. I, like to do normal building no worldedit etc but if i'm making tree's and hills i use world edit for for stuff like that in map building
[5]
[6]
Why do you want to join the team? Because I, love building in my spare time i have i want to join the team because it looks like there is nice players and good build team. I love the builds people do in this team. I just want to have fun building with this team and having fun!
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least] I, do normal builds simple builds good builds and pretty nice builds. I think you should accept me. Because i'm a nice and respectful guy in the community. I, don't act stupid or silly in any calls or builds i do. Might go off my head sometimes anyway :D. I do decent builds and pretty legit ones i think they're good in my POV of it hope it does to you too. I'm a nice guy about anything. I'll do anything i'm told too or anyone i'm asked to do!
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? On normal school days it is hard in Australia to know you're country time! (Especially School) I can put 2-3 hours in a day after school in Australia Time So 4:30WAST - 6:30WAST. I don't think anyone on at that time. But I, can build alone and by myself. When I , have holidays i can get up early and build with you guys! -------------------------------Enjoy My Application----------------------------------

Attachments

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
[1]
What should we call you - Jman Or Jarrod
[2]
How old are you? 13
[3]
Have you been in another build team? No I, havent
[4]
What are your preferred build styles. I, like to do normal building no worldedit etc but if i'm making tree's and hills i use world edit for for stuff like that in map building
[5]
[6]
Why do you want to join the team? Because I, love building in my spare time i have i want to join the team because it looks like there is nice players and good build team. I love the builds people do in this team. I just want to have fun building with this team and having fun!
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least] I, do normal builds simple builds good builds and pretty nice builds. I think you should accept me. Because i'm a nice and respectful guy in the community. I, don't act stupid or silly in any calls or builds i do. Might go off my head sometimes anyway :D. I do decent builds and pretty legit ones i think they're good in my POV of it hope it does to you too. I'm a nice guy about anything. I'll do anything i'm told too or anyone i'm asked to do!
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? On normal school days it is hard in Australia to know you're country time! (Especially School) I can put 2-3 hours in a day after school in Australia Time So 4:30WAST - 6:30WAST. I don't think anyone on at that time. But I, can build alone and by myself. When I , have holidays i can get up early and build with you guys! -------------------------------Enjoy My Application----------------------------------
Sorry but your application has been declined.

You may reapply.

Pops367

Spectator
Reaction score
Terraformer

[1]
What should we call you? - Pops
[2]
How old are you? - 14
[3]
Have you been in another build team? Yes, but it fell apart in a day or so
[4]
What are your preferred terrain styles. - Desert dunes, Volcanoes, Hills/Mountains,
[5]
At least 5 screenshots/videos of previous work. -
[6]
Why do you want to join the team? - I would like to join this build team because this is a good group of people who know what they are doing and we can all come together and build something great.
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least] You should accept me into this build team because i can work with anyone and have a positive attitude. I am ok to learn new things from people who are open to help me learn new things, i am a dedicated and hard working person and will never be annoying in calls and always have a positive attitude!
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? - i can dedicate 3+ hours a day

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Terraformer

[1]
What should we call you? - Pops
[2]
How old are you? - 14
[3]
Have you been in another build team? Yes, but it fell apart in a day or so
[4]
What are your preferred terrain styles. - Desert dunes, Volcanoes, Hills/Mountains,
[5]
At least 5 screenshots/videos of previous work. -
[6]
Why do you want to join the team? - I would like to join this build team because this is a good group of people who know what they are doing and we can all come together and build something great.
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least] You should accept me into this build team because i can work with anyone and have a positive attitude. I am ok to learn new things from people who are open to help me learn new things, i am a dedicated and hard working person and will never be annoying in calls and always have a positive attitude!
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? - i can dedicate 3+ hours a day
Sadly your application has been declined because it doesn't meet our standards.

APPS CLOSED. IF YOU ARE TRIAL YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-APPLY AGAIN.

sorry. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci