• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Alex but you can call me salaft
My age is: 14
My IGN is: salaft
My statistics are: 80/320
My nationality is: Russian Federation
My Skype name is: salaft_mc
Why would want to join Typhoon: I'm an experienced player and i want to make a new friends here.Also i know you hate russians so i want to prove that not all Russian players play poorly.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Everyone says that i'm friendly and accusing me for hacks at the same time.

Last edited:

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: michael
My IGN is: Skripted
My statistics are:
MCSG: 8/84 (only just came back to play comp 60 of most of them are derping around games)
Legacy: 216/2089
Badlion: Elo:1733 118/58

My nationality is: UK
My Skype name is: jellyfishdragon
Why would want to join Typhoon:meet some old friends and make a few new ones and join the community again
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I rarly use these accounts but i own:
AltAccounts Haqker Hqcker Freebies Leafygreencoffee NoNodusJustWurst Solqr Glared YouFu**ingHacker HostAbuse HISSS Rebate BaseNTreble MaskiiIsSalty and 60 others that i have to sell​

Last edited:

Naim|BedBoy

Diamond
Reaction score

My name is: Naim
My age is: 12-13
My IGN is: Reeh208 ,buy i play in cw's with my alternate!
My statistics are: 7/25( i play much better)
My nationality is: Germany/Romanian
My Skype name is: naim.naim123123
Why would want to join Typhoon: I think it is one of the best clans EU in history!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have a lot of experience and i want to be in this clan very much ,i do not care how much i am playng in lp because i love this clan!

Last edited:

SoniicOG

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: michael
My IGN is: Skripted
My statistics are:
MCSG: 8/84 (only just came back to play comp 60 of most of them are derping around games)
Legacy: 216/2089
Badlion: Elo:1733 118/58

My Skype name is: jellyfishdragon
Why would want to join Typhoon:meet some old friends and make a few new ones and join the community again
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I rarly use these accounts but i own:
AltAccounts Haqker Hqcker Freebies Leafygreencoffee NoNodusJustWurst Solqr Glared YouFu**ingHacker HostAbuse HISSS Rebate BaseNTreble MaskiiIsSalty and 60 others that i have to sell​
Jelly <3

Reactions: etz
Reaction score
My name is: Evan
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Delhi
My statistics are: 90/350
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: thewolf727
Why would want to join Typhoon:After taking a year break from mcsg and coming back to a completely new community, I'm looking for a clan to be in to get much better with.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am the father of the rod

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Joseph Thomas Langley
My age is: 14, soon to be 15 so I can qualify for a sweetboy
My IGN is: AyHombre, OXB and LDE
My statistics are: like 300/1100
My Skype name is: You have my skype c:
Why would want to join Typhoon: I see you guys play, rather swell may I add, it makes me very happy to see such motivated players take on the game of MCSG. You pull of extrodonary results, I could even say you give the 'rek' to some clans, excuse my profanity. I know one or two players in your clan, one of them is the almighty Razler. Oh Ryan, where to being with Ryan. Well firstly Ryan is a moderator with me on pulse pvp, we tag team the Good out of hackers and rule breakers and have a rather jolly bonding session whilst doing so. We get on great. Overall I feel you guys would love me in your clan as I am a great chap to do some gg pvp with. I think the fact I'm on the Hated list really motivates me to get into the clan because then I can say 'I survived'. This would be a proud moment for the the Langley clan indeed.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Sometimes when I feel like extreme pvp, I go on the badlion servers and sweat a bit of mcsg, although this season I don't play much sadly, but last season I got to the high 1800's (around 1870). I also see that you, Mr Ronniebond, like to play a bit of badlion mcsg too, which is absolutely fantastic. Anyway I hope you enjoyed my story, until the next time, goodbye. ~ AyHombre
declined - sarcastic and you are disliked by quite a significant amount of typhoon - stick to anubis' clan

AyHombre

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Joe Langley
My age is: 14, almost 15
My IGN is: AyHombre
My statistics are: 280/1100
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: joeyeagle123
Why would want to join Typhoon: I believe that Typhoon is a good clan, with very skilled players. I think that my level of maturity would be appreciated in typhoon and that their love for pvp is similar to mine, my last app was denied as I was answering the questions in sarcasm, so this one is going to be sincere and hopefully you prefer this is more suited to what you'd expect, anyway I have new PC now and it should enable me to play better without getting sharp lag spikes.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional): I know a few of your clan members such as Ryan or Rhu, I'm not too sure but I believe Kruger is also in the clan too. The final thing to remember is I never give up and dedication is key, Thank you.

Margaarita

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Jaime
My age is: 12
My IGN is: Margaarita
My statistics are: 482/1681
My nationality is: Spain
My Skype name is: itznanuk99
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would go because it looks that are a great clan, you are a very good serious clan and clan war :)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Mmm Nothing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci