• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

etz

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Drake
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Hawdoken
My statistics are: 200+/700+
My nationality is: Romania.
My Skype name is: drake.senpai
Why would want to join Typhoon: I really want to join Typhoon because I know quite some people in it. I also wanna join it because I can learn something from the members that are in it and maybe improving my teamwork. I also think I will fit in the clan because I became a calm guy.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm playing on the MCGamer Network for more than 2 years but few months ago I've quit for CS:GO but I think Minecraft is more enjoyable now. Right now I'm a chill guy and I think I've matured alot.​

Zaith

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Oskar second name ( Pascal ) xD
My age is: 16
My IGN is: Zaith (Alt: ClanWar)
My statistics are: 65 / 368 ( Not that good, but trying to get 100/420 lel :) )
My nationality is: Sweden
My Skype name is: Legendzz223
Why would want to join Typhoon: Cause i really want to join an good and experience clan, and i heared so many good thing about this clan. And i really wanna meet some new people that i never have meet before and just wanna be friends with them. Basicly meet more people in the mcsg community, and i think i'm enough good to join this clan, i'm pretty decent on pvp and clanwars. And i love and like these people in this clan really much! Most: FRIZZY AND KRUGER!!!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm not sure, but probally gonna figured it out later if i get accepted! :)

Last edited:

AyHombre

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Oskar second name ( Pascal ) xD
My age is: 16
My IGN is: Zaith (Alt: ClanWar)
My statistics are: 65 / 368 ( Not that good, but trying to get 100/420 lel :) )
My nationality is: Sweden
My Skype name is: Legendzz223
Why would want to join Typhoon: Cause i really want to join an good and experience clan, and i heared so many good thing about this clan. And i really wanna meet some new people that i never have meet before and just wanna be friends with them. Basicly meet more people in the mcsg community, and i think i'm enough good to join this clan, i'm pretty decent on pvp and clanwars. And i love and like these people in this clan really much! Most: FRIZZY AND KRUGER!!!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm not sure, but probally gonna figured it out later if i get accepted! :)
Love you Zaith

KrystianB

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Call me Pikachu
My age is: 13
My IGN is: Pikachq
My statistics are: 1863/3343
My nationality is: Poland but i live in england
My Skype name is: asia7719 was my mum's skype and it is in Polish
Why would want to join Typhoon: I will have a good time here and i think i will make the clan better i will try my best in clan wars and i will be friendly and listen to what is said to me
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :​

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Call me Pikachu
My age is: 13
My IGN is: Pikachq
My statistics are: 1863/3343
My nationality is: Poland but i live in england
My Skype name is: asia7719 was my mum's skype and it is in Polish
Why would want to join Typhoon: I will have a good time here and i think i will make the clan better i will try my best in clan wars and i will be friendly and listen to what is said to me
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :​
TRYHARD STAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci