• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I have Applicant. So yes.
Alright, that's a start xD better to start somewhere! To be honest, just logging on and getting your applicant rank gives you a 10% better chance of getting trial. I myself, handle all applicants and trials and who gets picked on a voting system. I look through the TS and find the applicants and see who's logged on. If you never came on and got your rank, you're basically insta-denied.

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, that's a start xD better to start somewhere! To be honest, just logging on and getting your applicant rank gives you a 10% better chance of getting trial. I myself, handle all applicants and trials and who gets picked on a voting system. I look through the TS and find the applicants and see who's logged on. If you never came on and got your rank, you're basically insta-denied.
Oh. That's a nice system though. Props bro. xD Hopefully I'll get accepted, I wanted to be in Trivium since I heard about clans. I just never thought I was good enough!

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I will end you peasant
"End you" I'm laughing at the fact that without me, you would be nothing. You were a small child, born on the plains of Africa. I found you one day when I was out hunting rhinos on my pet elephant. (You guys thought I didn't have one) I saw you trying to kill a tiny insect, but I then realized you were hitting yourself. I decided to take you under my wing, the wing of a god, and train you to become a master of the pvp arts. I thought you how to kill. How to use a sword to slice the balls of your enemies and make their balls non existent. I thought you the art of no balls and how to 5v1. I tought you everything you know today. Call your god a peasant and your worthless swine body of a human will be destroyed by my army of gods. 3. 0.

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
"End you" I'm laughing at the fact that without me, you would be nothing. You were a small child, born on plains of Africa. I found one day when I was out hunting rhinos on my pet elephant. (You guy thought I didn't have one) I saw you trying to kill a tiny insect, but I then realized you were hitting yourself. I decided to take you under my wing, the wing of a god, and train you to become a master of the pvp arts. I thought you how to kill. How to use a sword to slice the balls of your enemies and make their balls non existent. I thought you the art of no balls and how to 5v1. I tought you everything you know today. Call your god a peasant and your worthless swine body of a human will be destroyed by my army of gods. 3. 0.
Write my biography. Please.

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
"End you" I'm laughing at the fact that without me, you would be nothing. You were a small child, born on the plains of Africa. I found you one day when I was out hunting rhinos on my pet elephant. (You guys thought I didn't have one) I saw you trying to kill a tiny insect, but I then realized you were hitting yourself. I decided to take you under my wing, the wing of a god, and train you to become a master of the pvp arts. I thought you how to kill. How to use a sword to slice the balls of your enemies and make their balls non existent. I thought you the art of no balls and how to 5v1. I tought you everything you know today. Call your god a peasant and your worthless swine body of a human will be destroyed by my army of gods. 3. 0.
I need your words in my life. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci