• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with the clan. I hope it can go far and be a very successful clan. May I have cheerleader?

Shammeee

Tribute
Reaction score
I see this, and I think in a first to 10 clan war what's the score between my clan and this clan, I think again, probably shouldn't answer that.....

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HarborSeal
Wins: 398
Past clans: Blamphs (v1), Infinitive (Co-leader), Divine (Co-leader)
Skype ID: shamoo.seal
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I feel as though this clan is a fresh start to meet a lot of cool and new people :D I have a lot of experience as a clan member and I am a skilled PvPer. I am a trustworthy person and a mature one as well. I really hope you guys consider my application :D

Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I feel as though this clan is a fresh start to meet a lot of cool and new people :D I have a lot of experience as a clan member and I am a skilled PvPer. I am a trustworthy person and a mature one as well. I really hope you guys consider my application :D
;D

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Monsters689
Wins: 120
Past clans: Forsaken
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Puneetasouras
Why do you want to join Trivium: Why I want to join Trivium is because I know all the people in the clan very well especially Soggy and would love to be in this clan as I feel I would fit in perfectly with everyone I am decent at PvP and am getting new internet soon and will hopefully not make me lag out most of my games. I know quite a bit about pvp as I have been playing for a long time and playing with some of the best players in MCSG will probably increase my skill.

Thanks Monsters.
Congratulations, you two have been accepted into Trivium! Your Teamspeak ranks will be handed out shortly.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
IGN: RTGxxKaos
Wins: 583
Past clans: Forsaken, Primeval,
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) RTGxxKaos_HD
Why do you want to join Trivium: I feel like it would be an awesome experience with a new clan. Basically, a fresh start to something new! I have good PVP skills and have experience of being a clan member. One cool thing is that I bring the fun! Also, I know most people in the clan!

Thanks for reading and considering my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci