• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Prophesies or NativeTalent

Wins: With both account combined, I have nearly 700 wins.

Past clans: (Including Trial) Chrome, Aviate, Titans, Forsaken, Prodigious

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I believe you already have me added.

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to experience something new. I quite frankly enjoy playing with new people and I always try my best to be playful and friendly to others. I'd like to ask you to forget any negative thing you think about me and for us to start over on those parts c: Another reason I want to join this clan is because I see a really long and fun journey in the future of this clan and I really want to be a part of that. I personally have played with a few of the members of this clan and I really hope to get to know them better. Thank you again for reading my application, I patiently await your decision. :D
You have been set to Pending.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Gears
Wins: 2800ish?
Past clans: Divine, Forsaken, Avi8, and The Blamphs.
Skype ID: You already have me on skype bb.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, I own the TS so that's kind of a big thing and because I love you.

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Gears
Wins: 2800ish?
Past clans: Divine, Forsaken, Avi8, and The Blamphs.
Skype ID: You already have me on skype bb.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, I own the TS so that's kind of a big thing and because I love you.
ACCEPTED as member
IGN: TheHo
Wins: 715+
Past clans: Forsaken, Prodigious, React, and Serenity.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) TheHoMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join this clan because I see so many good players on here such as Krafty HarborSeal, soggypickle and many others. I've fought many of them 1v1 and all of them are quite good. For a couple months now, I've been pretty inactive, although I wanted to find a clan, so I could have a reason to start being active again. And I think this is as good of a time as ever. I hope you take my app into consideration. Peace.
PENDING please be active on the teamspeak.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
Wins: 400+
Past clans: Rebels, Ascension, Organization, those are the latest clans. You don't want the full list.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Bran has it and I think Krafty has it.
Why do you want to join Trivium:All of my friends are in here and I'm prepared to join a fun, yet competitive clan. I want to be in a clan led by 3 trusted and respected members of the community. I think my skill, maturity, and fun side, will make me an asset to this clan.

And if I don't get accepted, good luck branny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci