• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: ZMaster777
Wins: 508
Past clans: Element and Trivium
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) ZMaster7771
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have applied for this clan 2 times already. This is my third and I have not given up dedication to this clan. This is the clan that I fit into and that I want to be a part of. I'm not afraid to speak to anyone and when I am talking to the members I feel comfortable. I have gotten to know everyone in the clan and have made friends with everyone. This is the clan that I want to be in and I won't stop applying until I get in. Or you just tell me I can't apply again.....
You were never even a trial in Trivium. Don't lie about past clans.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I will now be taking over Maxypie 's position as leader of cheer. Thank you very much for your time.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: My main account that I play on is Purge_Hawk1, with the occasional alternate; Zexonox.
Wins: On my main account, I have 370 wins currently. For the past week or so, I have been gaining around 5 to 10 wins a day, which is good. On my secondary, I have 11 wins; so in total, I have 381 wins.
Past clans: I've been in Reunited -- a clan owned by Captain | Lqzer back around July 2013.
I've been in Aera and Eternity -- owned by Ryan | Techaton {Aera} and Native / NativeTalent {Aera & Eternity}
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My skype account is Purge_Hawk1; the same as my IGN.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I actually have a lot of reasons why I want to join Trivium. The overall reason, and I guess would also be the foremost reason, is because this clan seems like a great clan to be in. You guys look like you trust each other, have fun with one another and just have a grand ol' time, in general. I've been active on the TeamSpeak for around 2 weeks now, and whenever I'm on, I always have a person to hang with, and the clan in general, seems like an awesome clan to be in. Another reason why I'd like to join is because I think I'd be somewhat of a value to you guys. I consider myself to be a decent PvPer, though I'm not the best. I play strategically, and I think I can do good in a scrimmage with the possible clan battle. I know a lot of the MCSG strategies, along with some Hive ones, though I don't think Hive strats will matter. I know that I will mess up somewhere in the future, so I do apologize if I do, but I think I'll have more accomplishes than failures. Another reason why I'd like to join Trivium is because I've been wanting to play more competitively. I think that you guys will be the ones to shape me to improve on my PVP. No, I'm not just wanting to join because omg!!1!!1 cscooper and justinhotdoge are in da clan!!!1111! No. I'm not like that. What I mean is, I'm saying that you guys are the better PvPer's in this community as well as compared to me, and I think that if I'm in this clan, you guys will get me to improve and I look forward to that.

Anyway, thanks for reading le application. I'm out -- <3

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: My main account that I play on is Purge_Hawk1, with the occasional alternate; Zexonox.
Wins: On my main account, I have 370 wins currently. For the past week or so, I have been gaining around 5 to 10 wins a day, which is good. On my secondary, I have 11 wins; so in total, I have 381 wins.
Past clans: I've been in Reunited -- a clan owned by Captain | Lqzer back around July 2013.
I've been in Aera and Eternity -- owned by Ryan | Techaton {Aera} and Native / NativeTalent {Aera & Eternity}
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My skype account is Purge_Hawk1; the same as my IGN.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I actually have a lot of reasons why I want to join Trivium. The overall reason, and I guess would also be the foremost reason, is because this clan seems like a great clan to be in. You guys look like you trust each other, have fun with one another and just have a grand ol' time, in general. I've been active on the TeamSpeak for around 2 weeks now, and whenever I'm on, I always have a person to hang with, and the clan in general, seems like an awesome clan to be in. Another reason why I'd like to join is because I think I'd be somewhat of a value to you guys. I consider myself to be a decent PvPer, though I'm not the best. I play strategically, and I think I can do good in a scrimmage with the possible clan battle. I know a lot of the MCSG strategies, along with some Hive ones, though I don't think Hive strats will matter. I know that I will mess up somewhere in the future, so I do apologize if I do, but I think I'll have more accomplishes than failures. Another reason why I'd like to join Trivium is because I've been wanting to play more competitively. I think that you guys will be the ones to shape me to improve on my PVP. No, I'm not just wanting to join because omg!!1!!1 cscooper and justinhotdoge are in da clan!!!1111! No. I'm not like that. What I mean is, I'm saying that you guys are the better PvPer's in this community as well as compared to me, and I think that if I'm in this clan, you guys will get me to improve and I look forward to that.

Anyway, thanks for reading le application. I'm out -- <3
recommended.

NickPlaysSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:NickPlayzSG.
Wins: (Hive stats) http://hivemc.com/player/nickplayzsg http://hivemc.com/player/proximitee
Past clans: Only Exodus
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) nick.hartenstein
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I think this clan would be a very good one to start out on MCSG with. I like and respect all of the members, and overall i think this is an amazing clan :).

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads