• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

GYMMY

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:THE_ONLY_GYMMY
Wins:130
Past clans:none :p
Skype ID: PJSode

I would like to be in Trivium because i think i would be a good add to the clan and i will be very nice to any else in the clan. Plus i think you guys are really cool. :D

Frog

District 13
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill up in order to become pending -==-
IGN: Epic_Frog_Song/Skipping
Wins: 1500+

Past clans: The Rivals, The Fallen, Empire, Primeval, Sovereign, Audacity, Empire v2, Prodigiousv1, Supremacy, Prodigiousv2, Prodigious ii, Vanguard, Ohana, and Vanguard.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I dont give it publically.
Why do you want to join Trivium: A lot of friends here

how fast will i be denied?
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is not detailed.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill up in order to become pending -==-
IGN: Epic_Frog_Song/Skipping
Wins: 1500+

Past clans: The Rivals, The Fallen, Empire, Primeval, Sovereign, Audacity, Empire v2, Prodigiousv1, Supremacy, Prodigiousv2, Prodigious ii, Vanguard, Ohana, and Vanguard.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I dont give it publically.
Why do you want to join Trivium: A lot of friends here

how fast will i be denied?
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is not detailed.

denid

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: RaRRwzX
Wins: 337
Past clans: Renegades
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Branbob already has it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I feel that it would be an amazing opportunity to meet new people and have a good time. I already know some of the people in this Clan, but never really talk to them or get the chance to. I would love to also meet new people in the clan and benefit the clan. I am mostly good with a bow, and Sword. I'm not exactly keen on flint and steel. I will try to be active but I haven't been as active with the renegades due to my mothers sickness but I feel that now It shouldn't be that way. I would love to join this clan.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh wow just realized I forgot to tell you guys I'm in Vegas until next Sunday (not tomorrow) so I won't be on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci