• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry, but no matter how good I felt about the scrims we've recently been actively doing and no matter how good our teamwork has been doing, Im not feeling it. Yeah, call me a hypocrite but its kind've time for me to finish my time here. The sad thing is, I actually love all of you and I can't think of how much I will regret doing this, but yeah, its time for me to go. This clan has made such an impact on me and I want to just thank you guys for being my favorite clan I have ever been in.

Bran, you are probably one of the best leaders I've ever had in my clan career and so forth and I honestly believe you can make this clan succeed in the future, me and you never got in fights and you were one of my great friends in here.

Krafty, even though you weren't all that active, you literally had such an impact on me in this clan and I don't want our friendship to end at all. You are probably no doubt one of the funniest kids I've ever met and you are Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom based god and I love you.

Soggy, you were the coolest guy and I really want to say that I want to say that I will really miss you and your prank calls and how funny you were and its going to be sad to say goodbye.

Wolfy, you were probably one of my favorite friends in this clan and I am going to be horribly sad once I can't come on the ts to talk to you and scrim with you because Im going to miss my favorite asian and I wish you the best of luck.

Eden, me and you never got in arguments and you are probably one of my best friends and I will really miss playing with you side by side in scrims and I love you.

Hotdoge, you were the coolest guy and I really loved playing with you in scrimmages and you were probably the coolest guy in Trivium and I loved to see when you got on in the middle of a scrimmage and helped us out to win it all. You are amazing man.

Andy, you will always be the coolest low voiced person ever and I always liked to talk to you in channels and have fun because you were never mean to anyone and were always so chill and I will miss you a lot.

RTG, even though we would get in fights sometimes, Rico you will always be my favorite kid and I will miss you a lot. We are the drumming brothers! Bye bro.

Everyone else. We were most definitely not in a hate relationship, but you were all some of my favorite people, and I honestly can't thank you guys enough for making this experience in this clan one of the funnest times I've ever had in MCSG. No matter how tough the times were in Trivium, we always made it through it and took it out hard. Thank you all and I wish you guys the best in the future. The next move I make hopefully doesn't effect what you guys think of me, this was all my choice because I realized how much I missed one of my good friends that were recently in this clan and I really don't want our friendships to end because of it. If any leaders want to talk to me in the near future completely about why I am leaving, just message me and I will come talk.

Thank you all once again for the thousandth time, and Palkia/Golduck is out. :/

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry, but no matter how good I felt about the scrims we've recently been actively doing and no matter how good our teamwork has been doing, Im not feeling it. Yeah, call me a hypocrite but its kind've time for me to finish my time here. The sad thing is, I actually love all of you and I can't think of how much I will regret doing this, but yeah, its time for me to go. This clan has made such an impact on me and I want to just thank you guys for being my favorite clan I have ever been in.

Bran, you are probably one of the best leaders I've ever had in my clan career and so forth and I honestly believe you can make this clan succeed in the future, me and you never got in fights and you were one of my great friends in here.

Krafty, even though you weren't all that active, you literally had such an impact on me in this clan and I don't want our friendship to end at all. You are probably no doubt one of the funniest kids I've ever met and you are Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom based god and I love you.

Soggy, you were the coolest guy and I really want to say that I want to say that I will really miss you and your prank calls and how funny you were and its going to be sad to say goodbye.

Wolfy, you were probably one of my favorite friends in this clan and I am going to be horribly sad once I can't come on the ts to talk to you and scrim with you because Im going to miss my favorite asian and I wish you the best of luck.

Eden, me and you never got in arguments and you are probably one of my best friends and I will really miss playing with you side by side in scrims and I love you.

Hotdoge, you were the coolest guy and I really loved playing with you in scrimmages and you were probably the coolest guy in Trivium and I loved to see when you got on in the middle of a scrimmage and helped us out to win it all. You are amazing man.

Andy, you will always be the coolest low voiced person ever and I always liked to talk to you in channels and have fun because you were never mean to anyone and were always so chill and I will miss you a lot.

RTG, even though we would get in fights sometimes, Rico you will always be my favorite kid and I will miss you a lot. We are the drumming brothers! Bye bro.

Everyone else. We were most definitely not in a hate relationship, but you were all some of my favorite people, and I honestly can't thank you guys enough for making this experience in this clan one of the funnest times I've ever had in MCSG. No matter how tough the times were in Trivium, we always made it through it and took it out hard. Thank you all and I wish you guys the best in the future. The next move I make hopefully doesn't effect what you guys think of me, this was all my choice because I realized how much I missed one of my good friends that were recently in this clan and I really don't want our friendships to end because of it. If any leaders want to talk to me in the near future completely about why I am leaving, just message me and I will come talk.

Qlob ily <3 you were a great asset to Trivium the time I was there to see you excel, hopefully you have some even better adventures in your future participation with mcsg clans

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Gonna miss you Tuct. Hope you can still hang out on the ts!

Groot

Gold
Reaction score

;-; Gonna miss you Tuct, you were one of the coolest members, and really understood how to work as a team mate and a friend c: Hope you have fun wherever you may travel, whether it be OCN, or a diffrent clan, and I hope you don't make any bad choices :) <3

Eden

District 13
Reaction score

Bye bye qt. Thanks for being a great friend <33 Bet Ill still be talking to you though cx

Reaction score

awe Tuct im going to miss you so much! good luck in the future and I hope we can still be friends man, come on trivium ts sometime! <3

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score

gonna miss you boo

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Lescent
Wins: 205
Past clans: The Spartans, The Forgotten (I was inactive), and Rebels (GeamHimes Reign).
Skype ID: All of you have my skype.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have always wanted to be in a clan with great people, a prime example being the Trivium. From what I've seen and gathered from observation and plainly just sitting in the Trivium teamspeak, I've come to know that the Trivium is a FAMILY. This brings me onto the topic of relationships, which is a key element in team work and getting along with one another. I've come to an obligation of WANTING to be in this clan, simply because it's full of laughter and lighthearted amusement. I've also noticed that this clan is NOT consisted of loads of scrimming and hostility. Thus being said, I would LOVE to be accepted in this clan, despite my lack of skills and proficiency. I feel like I'll be able to progress rapidly in skills and build my relationships even stronger with this clan. I do hope I'll be put into consideration despite of my lacking skills in PVP. Thank you so much for reading my application, and I hope to hear back from you all :).

ALSO CATBUG

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Wins: 204
Past clans: The Spartans, The Forgotten (I was inactive), and Rebels (GeamHimes Reign).
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have always wanted to be in a clan with great people, a prime example being the Trivium. From what I've seen and gathered from observation and plainly just sitting in the Trivium teamspeak, I've come to know that the Trivium is a FAMILY. This brings me onto the topic of relationships, which is a key element in team work and getting along with one another. I've come to an obligation of WANTING to be in this clan, simply because it's full of laughter and lighthearted amusement. I've also noticed that this clan is NOT consisted of loads of scrimming and hostility. Thus being said, I would LOVE to be accepted in this clan, despite my lack of skills and proficiency. I feel like I'll be able to progress rapidly in skills and build my relationships even stronger with this clan. I do hope I'll be put into consideration despite of my lacking skills in PVP. Thank you so much for reading my application, and I hope to hear back from you all :).

ALSO CATBUG

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Good-luck Tuct! We did so well in scrimmage yesterday, why leave? It is your choice so.. Well see you soon and hop on Trivium Team-Speak and talk to me :)

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 205

ALSO CATBUG
AGKARAGRGALRGAOSG YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci