• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I knew most of you saw this coming but I'm leaving Trivium. You guys were all so nice and amazing but I feel like this clan isn't for me. So sorry guys I'll never forget ya. <3
One day, just one day. I go celebrate my birthday and this happens!

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ChrisComedies is my main. I have a lot of other alts though (SwagMyYolo, Taqzyy, Eggface999,) are the ones I use the most. Taqzyy is a shared account
Wins: 713 on my main and Id say I have around 750-775 in all
Past clans: TitansV1 and V2, Rebels, The Coconuts
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Bran and Cooper have me
Why do you want to join Trivium: Ever since TitansV1 a year ago I have been in some very high up clans. But recently Ive lost the competitive drive that Ive had since TitansV1. Im not the same player as I was before. Right now all I want is to play the game for fun, meet new people, and hopefully find some friends too. Ive wanted to be in this clan for a while now but the only thing that kept me from it was Titans. I pride myself on being a loyal member and I didnt want to leave any of my friends, but now Titans are gone :'c RIP. I just want to find a place where I am welcome and have fun c:

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ChrisComedies is my main. I have a lot of other alts though (SwagMyYolo, Taqzyy, Eggface999,) are the ones I use the most. Taqzyy is a shared account
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Bran and Cooper have me
Why do you want to join Trivium: Ever since TitansV1 a year ago I have been in some very high up clans. But recently Ive lost the competitive drive that Ive had since TitansV1. Im not the same player as I was before. Right now all I want is to play the game for fun, meet new people, and hopefully find some friends too. Ive wanted to be in this clan for a while now but the only thing that kept me from it was Titans. I pride myself on being a loyal member and I didnt want to leave any of my friends, but now Titans are gone :'c RIP. I just want to find a place where I am welcome and have fun c:
ACCEPTED
Rank = Applicant

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended x 100

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
Highly Recommended ILYSM CHRIS! <3

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Such a great human being that he should be called subhuman. He is amazing. Accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci