• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: Filip52314/willev3
Wins:200/28 Very good w/l on willev3
Past clans: Maaaaaaany!
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Geson1234
Why do you want to join Trivium: Beacuse one day i will join a OP Clan and That day can be this day! And i will play with very good PvPers and op clans. I will play against very good clans to :) My dream can be this day! <3
Peace Trail Please Doods! ;)

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Master_Kezo
Wins: 659
Past clans: Ghost, EndGamers, Exotic, Leader of Inverse
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): Master_Kezo
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well I know everyone in it and I would like to take part in making it good :) And good ol' memories :)
You forgot Emperors bigboi :b

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: Filip52314/willev3
Wins:200/28 Very good w/l on willev3
Past clans: Maaaaaaany!
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Geson1234
Why do you want to join Trivium: Beacuse one day i will join a OP Clan and That day can be this day! And i will play with very good PvPers and op clans. I will play against very good clans to :) My dream can be this day! <3

Peace Trail Please Doods! ;)
Sorry to say but that isn't a very good w/l by modern standards

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: blake\/\/447
Wins: 1963
Past clans: Phoenix, Apex
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Yeah I'll message you guys <3
Why do you want to join Trivium: I can't write so yolo I guess?

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately:
  • blakew447 has been DENIED because you are an AU player, and also have been cocky with our members, in the past.

Toasted_Mellow

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Simmy_Javille
Wins: 907
Past clans: UprisingMCSG
Skype ID: Nick&Kyle have it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I believe i can bring good teamwork, PvP skill and friendliness to the clan. Im an overall good guy to play with and this clan seems to have talented players, in which i hope i can live up to. I think this clan can hopefully be more successful as it already is^_^, and overall i hope i can be good friends with people in TriviumEU. I'd say i'm hoping to bring good teamwork, PvP skills and to have fun with the people in TriviumEU. I have good PvP strengths such as; Fishing Rod with good combos and can sometimes get 3+ combos with the sword. Unexpected FNS's which for me is key to defeating your opponent. And mostly i like to take my time when fighting someone good in order to beat them. I keep my distance if its a team of 2 that have decent stats and know when to attack and when to fall back. But there are some weaknesses such as; Quick draw back bow shots, not knowing when to preserve hearts e.g team of 2 after me and i'm 4/5 hearts down, i sometimes can be aggressive.. :C. Overall i think this clan would suit me and i hope to just have fun, be a team player and all round, bring good PvP skill to the clan.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Simmy_Javille
Wins: 907
Past clans: UprisingMCSG
Skype ID: Nick&Kyle have it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I believe i can bring good teamwork, PvP skill and friendliness to the clan. Im an overall good guy to play with and this clan seems to have talented players, in which i hope i can live up to. I think this clan can hopefully be more successful as it already is^_^, and overall i hope i can be good friends with people in TriviumEU. I'd say i'm hoping to bring good teamwork, PvP skills and to have fun with the people in TriviumEU. I have good PvP strengths such as; Fishing Rod with good combos and can sometimes get 3+ combos with the sword. Unexpected FNS's which for me is key to defeating your opponent. And mostly i like to take my time when fighting someone good in order to beat them. I keep my distance if its a team of 2 that have decent stats and know when to attack and when to fall back. But there are some weaknesses such as; Quick draw back bow shots, not knowing when to preserve hearts e.g team of 2 after me and i'm 4/5 hearts down, i sometimes can be aggressive.. :C. Overall i think this clan would suit me and i hope to just have fun, be a team player and all round, bring good PvP skill to the clan.
I wreckomend.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:kipje1122
Wins: 590
Past clans: synergy last resort
Skype ID:daan.kesseler (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium: it seems like a good clan, and I want to join a clan that has good players in it. I think I can bring good support to the clan, because i am pretty good with the bow, im not that good with sword though, im working on that at the moment.

xCritix

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xCritix
Wins: 10 :p
Past clans: nope sorry
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Kyle Austin and nick have me
Why do you want to join Trivium: there are a lot of members in this clan that I would like to get to know and it seems like a Great active clan that I want to be part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci