• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyCookieHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: _drunkmonkey118_
Wins: 645
Past clans: #TeamSypher #TheForce #Regin and some others that i can't remember... ;)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Mr.lista
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because i need a clan to show me mew things and so i can see new players, maps, chests, and to teach me better teamwork.
rekt.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
What? Someone asked what happened, I told them. It's not a joke.

I don't have any problem with Trivium, infact, I'm friends with the majority of Trivium and I support them. It's only Austin who I accused of hacking since Day #1 so I'm glad he finally got banned...
And I'm saying, not needed on the thread. Friends or not, this isn't a place to call someone out.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
And I'm saying, not needed on the thread. Friends or not, this isn't a place to call someone out.
> Someone asked what happened to Austin.
>I answered the question.
Seems like the right thing to do, I don't know why you're so upset about it.

Anyways, this is my last message regarding this, don't want to spam Trivium's EU thread.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
> Someone asked what happened to Austin.
>I answered the question.
Seems like the right thing to do, I don't know why you're so upset about it.

Anyways, this is my last message regarding this, don't want to spam Trivium's EU thread.
Rekt? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci