• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

osta29000

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:eek:sta29000
Wins: 225+
Past clans: Team Turtle, Syngergy, Strikers US
Skype ID: osta123456789
Why do you want to join Trivium: Beacuse in the previous clans it was not many people in and not many Clan Wars

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:eek:sta29000
Wins: 225+
Past clans: Team Turtle, Syngergy, Strikers US
Skype ID: osta123456789
Why do you want to join Trivium: Beacuse in the previous clans it was not many people in and not many Clan Wars
no.

Peernitssee

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: philip_1337
Wins: 210 or something
Past clans: TheWidowz. LocustZ EU, FireZ
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) pahex20022
Why do you want to join Trivium: Cuz Its a very good clan and ya nov yålå

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: KRaidium
Wins: 577
Past clans: I haven't really been involved with clans at all over my time with MCSG/MCG.
Skype ID: Multiple leaders have it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to get involved with other aspects of the community. I have been a staff member, a map builder, and I am now turning my attention towards clans. Although I have absolutely no experience with them, and am not too keen on the competitiveness, this is something which I would at least like to try out. It would be interesting, to say the least. When I play with others I tend to do very well, but I usually play solo. Regularly playing and practicing with a group would by no doubt improve on my PvP skills. I'm on good terms with each of the leaders, and speak with them on Skype every now and then, so I'd like to think that I'm liked, anyways! I fully understand if I'm not accepted, as hey; inexperienced people who are kind of rusty generally aren't what clans are looking for. No matter what the result, I'd just like to say thank you in advance for reading this, and for even considering me as a possible future member.

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • KRaidium has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your rank.

PS - It's cool to see you expanding to the whole community after being so influential already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci