• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Frigidus_/Ceruq
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: over 800
Donor: Yes
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes
Why do you want to join Triology? because this clan has lots of protenal and this could be a great clan and it's been hard finding clans, so I hope I can be apart of this one.
Why should we accept you? We'll that's your decision.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Frigidus_/Ceruq
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: over 800
Donor: Yes
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes
Why do you want to join Triology? because this clan has lots of protenal and this could be a great clan and it's been hard finding clans, so I hope I can be apart of this one.
Why should we accept you? We'll that's your decision.
Be active on TS.

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: The name's Flqwless
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Pfft, Who needs wins?
Donor: On a different account.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes madam.
Why do you want to join Triology? Looks cool.
Why should we accept you? Ily all.

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: The name's Flqwless
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Pfft, Who needs wins?
Donor: On a different account.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes madam.
Why do you want to join Triology? Looks cool.
Why should we accept you? Ily all.
God.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SuperKyleFTW
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I have 272 and before I reset my stats I had 300+
Donor:diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if ya needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:neese43 is my skype
Why do you want to join Triology?it looks like a really good clan and I know a lot of people in it
Why should we accept you?i feel like I can benefit this clan.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SuperKyleFTW
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I have 272 and before I reset my stats I had 300+
Donor:diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if ya needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:neese43 is my skype
Why do you want to join Triology?it looks like a really good clan and I know a lot of people in it
Why should we accept you?i feel like I can benefit this clan.
Randy denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci