• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft IGN is ThunderClunder.
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I have 310 wins.
Donor: I have diamond donor.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both Skype and TS.
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join this clan because there is a few people I know here and this clan is active.
Why should we accept you? You should except me because I think I am skilled and good with teamwork.

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 62cook.
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 1350+
Donor: Non-donor.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both and my Skype is: mc_cook62.
Why do you want to join Triology? Because this clan is awesome .
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I believe that I am decent at this and am good at taking orders.

Last edited:

Uwem

Survivor
Reaction score
"I, xFlyPlaysMC, leader of the clan Eternity, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."
leader of Eternity?

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: accept me
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:
Donor: accept me
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: accept me
Why do you want to join Triology? Accept me
Why should we accept you? Accept me
no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci