• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadinq

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 36s
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 1k with previous accounts
Donor: nah
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: my skyper is FalseSwipeMC
Why do you want to join Triology? cuz its a good clan
Why should we accept you? Cuz i smak brian cuz hes ezpvp
Past clans: Vortex is the only important one unless you wanna go back to 2013
One paragraph about yourself: Cook is a randy and so is Brian. I smakt Brian in UHC so you should accept me cuz brians ez pvp. I tenned cook and then said ez in chat. proves im good. Btw this app is serious but im too lazy to fill these out seriously. Typos everywhere
SuperKyleFTW! neesehebeast!

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 36s
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 1k with previous accounts
Donor: nah
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: my skyper is FalseSwipeMC
Why do you want to join Triology? cuz its a good clan
Why should we accept you? Cuz i smak brian cuz hes ezpvp
Past clans: Vortex is the only important one unless you wanna go back to 2013
One paragraph about yourself: Cook is a randy and so is Brian. I smakt Brian in UHC so you should accept me cuz brians ez pvp. I tenned cook and then said ez in chat. proves im good. Btw this app is serious but im too lazy to fill these out seriously. Typos everywhere
There was that one battle where you faked going up stairs, they tossed you up and killed you. Don't remember what one it was lol.

Fadinq

Tribute
Reaction score
There was that one battle where you faked going up stairs, they tossed you up and killed you. Don't remember what one it was lol.
Yup, there was this battle Rivals vs. Prosperity, I go up the stairs at SG Highway Construction and somehow get hit into the lava pit in 3 hits without me even touching the ground. Rayy Legit or nah?

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Yup, there was this battle Rivals vs. Prosperity, I go up the stairs at SG Highway Construction and somehow get hit into the lava pit in 3 hits without me even touching the ground. Rayy Legit or nah?
sorry about that 1, make sure that will never happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci