• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Striker5351
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 400
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Both
Why do you want to join Triology? I know a few people, and I need a good clan.
Why should we accept you? I am good at teamwork, I follow orders well. I am also a fairly good pvper.
Past clans: Trama, Tigers
One paragraph about yourself: I am a 13 year old minecraft player from Canada. I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years and have gotten fairly good at it. I like computers in general and do a bit of graphic design for fun. I am learning a bit of animation and have made a couple of intros for fun. I have a decent computer set up with a Razer Death Adder mouse and a Razer Goliathus mousepad. I have gotten a lot better at minecraft in the past 2 months. You have a good clan here and I hope to be accepted.
Denied; request from Visaan

Blue_Tomahawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Blue_Tomahawk
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:1105
Donor: diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]:Both skype is Blue_Tomahawk;
Why do you want to join Triology?I have friends in the clan and it is a very good clan
Why should we accept you?because i am fun to play with and i can be serious at times
Past clans:Dexterity Trostetic i do not remember all of them
One paragraph about yourself:
;I am a very fun person to be around. I like to mess around with my friends joke around and much more. I can be serious when needed and playful when i don't. I am also and outstanding pvp'er with outstanding skill. My best skills are bow f&s blockhitting and the fishing rod. I also love to play games such as csgo as well. All in all i am a smart exuberent person who is very full of life. :D

vikingelite

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: vikingelite | Bowkok
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 620+
Donor: None
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Yes, Skype: gabe.hetrick2
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join Triology because i think it will help me become a better player, and person in genral.
Why should we accept you? I wish to be accepted because, this experience only comes once, Triology has a good roster. I am not the best PvPer in the world, but I can do some work.
Past clans: TriviumEU, Trauma, Exodus
This is my story. When I was around 10 years old I started playing a game called Minecraft. Then I met some people and i would play with them every day. Next I started playing competitive and I joined a few randy clans(clan hoped). I finally realized that I was getting good at the game, so I applied to a "Good Clan" back in the day. I got into a few good clans back then. I never had a alt until last summer. When my laptop broke I had no choice but to quit Minecraft until i got a new computer. Since my laptop broke my mom bought a Ps3 For my brother and I. I started getting into Trickshoting, I got good at it and I felt I that if i got better I could join a bigshot clan like "FaZe" (The Best team on XBOX). Then my mom wanted to move out of my old house, so we did and now I'm in my new house. About a month ago I bought a new PC, IT runs okay, but i need a graphics card, keyboard, mouse and a Mic, to fully complete my setup. So, I do still play ps3 every once in a while, I am good at it. So that wraps up my story.
Thanks!

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Blue_Tomahawk
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:1105
Donor: diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]:Both skype is Blue_Tomahawk;
Why do you want to join Triology?I have friends in the clan and it is a very good clan
Why should we accept you?because i am fun to play with and i can be serious at times
Past clans:Dexterity Trostetic i do not remember all of them
;I am a very fun person to be around. I like to mess around with my friends joke around and much more. I can be serious when needed and playful when i don't. I am also and outstanding pvp'er with outstanding skill. My best skills are bow f&s blockhitting and the fishing rod. I also love to play games such as csgo as well. All in all i am a smart exuberent person who is very full of life. :D
Accepted as Trial. please be active

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: vikingelite | Bowkok
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 620+
Donor: None
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Yes, Skype: gabe.hetrick2
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join Triology because i think it will help me become a better player, and person in genral.
Why should we accept you? I wish to be accepted because, this experience only comes once, Triology has a good roster. I am not the best PvPer in the world, but I can do some work.
Past clans: TriviumEU, Trauma, Exodus
This is my story. When I was around 10 years old I started playing a game called Minecraft. Then I met some people and i would play with them every day. Next I started playing competitive and I joined a few randy clans(clan hoped). I finally realized that I was getting good at the game, so I applied to a "Good Clan" back in the day. I got into a few good clans back then. I never had a alt until last summer. When my laptop broke I had no choice but to quit Minecraft until i got a new computer. Since my laptop broke my mom bought a Ps3 For my brother and I. I started getting into Trickshoting, I got good at it and I felt I that if i got better I could join a bigshot clan like "FaZe" (The Best team on XBOX). Then my mom wanted to move out of my old house, so we did and now I'm in my new house. About a month ago I bought a new PC, IT runs okay, but i need a graphics card, keyboard, mouse and a Mic, to fully complete my setup. So, I do still play ps3 every once in a while, I am good at it. So that wraps up my story.
Thanks!
accepted as trial please be active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci