• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Players Statistics

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
I know that you probably mean for this to be recorded in every game, but you can see the longest time you have spent alive in your statistics.
I'm like saying your average time in all of you games so far. If you know what i mean

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

I'm a numbers guy, so I like to know every bit of statistical knowledge I can get my hands on. After figuring out that our leaderboards are easily transferred into a spreadsheet format, I decided to run some stats and see what I can't do. After I got the wealth of knowledge accumulated, I decided to share my findings here.

Document: The Top Players Stats Document

Note:
  • Check the separate sheets at the bottom to look at the data and statistics for the Top 100, Top 250, and Top 500 players combined.
  • The document is input by hand, which means it does not update automatically. Hopefully I will make updating the document a weekly affair.
  • Not all of the statistics are currently computable. This is mainly for the data for Longest Life and Total Life, because I don't know how to parse a series of characters into integers I can use through GDocs. If anyone knows how, feel free to talk to me.
  • Graphs are coming, but with 100 points of data minimum it is very difficult to interpret them.
  • I have no intention of going past 500 entries.
  • I have no way of efficiently getting a user's ranks from the leaderboards (which is what I'm really curious about).
And for those of you who aren't too familiar with basic statistics, here's a quick run-down of what each mathematical function means:

Got some stats you'd like to see? A graph perhaps? Want to point out some statistics of interest?
Feel free to leave a comment.
God I love math and whatnot lol. Is it weird that I got excited seeing this thread?

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
de
This is pretty cool. :)

A stat I'd like to see is (Assuming you update this weekly) how far the W/L ratio (Or win probability) of a player goes up or down. Kind of gives an idea on to how they're playing. :p
derkrey ormagerd :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci