• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Likes List?

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
That's the pro of being a mod, mods are getting more likes. ><' Fact.
Not true! I have most of these likes from before I turned mod. I've also been gaining likes recently after I resigned. Though here's a fact: Diamond Donor gets you noticed on the forums, therefor more people are likely to read your post. Heh.

And I thought mine was really good...
...you didn't happen to post in those like for a like threads, did you? :p
I didn't know those existed. I very rarely venture into that area of the forums. *shiver*

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Not true! I have most of these likes from before I turned mod. I've also been gaining likes recently after I resigned. Though here's a fact: Diamond Donor gets you noticed on the forums, therefor more people are likely to read your post. Heh.

I didn't know those existed. I very rarely venture into that area of the forums. *shiver*
Maybe you had most of them before you became a mod, but mods do get more likes than most.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I never totally spammed some people with likes, pfft >_>

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well that area of the forum isn't that bad. Just those threads. Wich I am responsible for too, since I made one >.>
/hatemyselfforthat ><'

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well that area of the forum isn't that bad. Just those threads. Wich I am responsible for too, since I made one >.>
/hatemyselfforthat ><'
The /hate command is out of order right now, so stop using it! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci