• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Likes List?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Just wondering if there's a list of the people with the top 10 amount of likes, similar to the top poster list.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It's just how much people play the like for a like game. Yes, I did that too. And I am too lazy to delete my posts in those threads.

And therefor, being a girl in this kind of lists is a pro x'D
If you want proof feel free to visit a profile of one of the feminine members :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
i think im 4th :p ChadTheDJ in 1st and cameron224 in 2nd
i was 3rd until someone spammed you with likes xD
I'm 3rd now :3

And Kingjr spammed you with likes as well, I saw the pics :p
It's just how much people play the like for a like game. Yes, I did that too. And I am too lazy to delete my posts in those threads.

If you want proof feel free to visit a profile of one of the feminine members :p
Never played a Like for a Like....

Kingjr did spam ~200 likes, but the rest were completely legit.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Haven't played that since I came back :p Don't really want to. The reason I played it before (well, I'm calling it my reason for playing before :p) was because no one ever liked anyone's post except occasionally on an important mod post. Now there are likes everywhere :)

Also, where is the list?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Haven't played that since I came back :p Don't really want to. The reason I played it before (well, I'm calling it my reason for playing before :p) was because no one ever liked anyone's post except occasionally on an important mod post. Now there are likes everywhere :)

Also, where is the list?
Don't think there is a list, or at least I don't know where it is :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I'm 3rd now :3

And Kingjr spammed you with likes as well, I saw the pics :p

Never played a Like for a Like....

Kingjr did spam ~200 likes, but the rest were completely legit.
Why does noone spam me with likes? :( Nobody likes me :(

xD

Also, where is the list?
Jup same, now I feel like deleting my posts on those threads, but I'm too lazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci