• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 best clans

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I M O

1. Forgotten: Great pvp and teamwork

2. Rebels: Dont play as much as a group like forgotten plays everyday every hour, but still great pvp, good teamwork

3. Primeval: Top pvpers, not the best teamwork from lack of talking to EVERYone in the clan

4. Organisationv2: First clan ever to beat Rebels other than Forgotten, congratz

5. Titans: A lot of old pvpers from mcsgv1, played for a while so great pvp, but they are kinda new with each other so
not the best teamwork

M

MrKorrenian

Not gonna put numbers by these, but. Organizationv2, Rebels, Forgotten, Primeval, Sovereign. I would say Titans but I know next to nothing about them.

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love how everyone is putting primeval down as number 3 and saying they cAnt work as a team. Do people realize not working as a team and not planing makes you Terrible in a clan battle. Not trying to sound cocky but clan hasn't been on a single list, ask a Sixorr, TheKidz101, or Doodle and crafty is we work as team.
Sounds pretty damn cocky

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I guess I'm going to make my own list. Based on experience fighting that specific clan

1. Rebels.
2. Forgotten: Gave us the hardest battles in the clan wars. And whenever we have friendlies, the outcomes would be so even.
3. OrganizationV2: Being the only can to beat us ever besides the Forgotten. And they showed a lot of teamwork.
4.Primeval: We played a few games on the MCSG servers, all were close, but we ended up winning 3-0, we took it to the Primevals server and lost 3-0. there's a lot of rivalry, but nevertheless, they are a good clan.
5. Sovereign: We had friendlies in the MCSG servers, and even though they outnumbered us, they showed great teamwork.

Id also like people to remember, that you can't base a cans skill over each individual member, but the clan as a whole, as a clan battle evolves teamwork, and isn't a 1v1 tournament.
Crafty, don't take this as I'm trying to prove anything but that game was this:
Kidz,Doodle,Crafty,Sixorr,Gumby,Omega_Moon,Kristier12,Turnip,and kidz alt. Vs Frog,Smallr,Rance,Salamancer,and Rhys. (9v5)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci