• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 best clans

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
This is ELECTRIC, I am bored and thought about listing the top 5 clans in order!

1. The Forgotten: this clan is very good at pvp. They have good strategies and are by far the best MCSG clan.

2. Rebels: This clan has some of the best MCSG players and have been a clan for a while and people in the clan are very loyal so they are a very good team because they are good at working together.

3. Legends: This clan is made of a lot of members on the first page of leader boards and they are good at strategy.

4. Netherians: This clan is good because they have a good team of skill and know what to do when to do it and have never stopped the clan even though it has been open for a while, that shows that this clan wanted to get the best it could be so it is not a joke.

5. Primevil: This clan is good at working together because this is basically Empire all over again so they are all friends and always will be good at teamwork!

That is my opinion of the top 5 best clans. Now lets see yours!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know US clans that good, I've only followed Forgotten.

1. Legends. This clan is just made out of good people: Elgoldo, Noah, Dani, etc.

2. TheVikings or Netherians. Vikings also have some great players who know how to play together.
3. TheVikings or Netherians. I won't talk about my own clan.

4. Reborn. That have some good people and are able to win clan wars.

5. Forgotten. Great teamwork, good players and everyone knows eachother. Strong clan.

all but Netherians. #Sovereign should be in there
Why the hate, brah? :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. Forgotten: They contain some of the best players in MCSG, and they have only been defeated once. They've also won the first Clan Wars.
  2. Rebels: Though this clan pays more attention to personality, they have recruited some of the most elite players in all of MCSG, and have won the second Clan Wars.
  3. Legends: The best European clan. They have some of the highest-ranked people on the servers (NoahSailer xD). They rarely lose and take the game very seriously.
  4. Primeval: This clan has a lot of amazing PVPers, and they rarely lose battles against other clans, but they can be cocky at times >.<
  5. Titans: This clan is relatively new, but has already recruited some amazing members.

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Forgotten: They contain some of the best players in MCSG, and they have only been defeated once. They've also won the first Clan Wars.
  2. Rebels: Though this clan pays more attention to personality, they have recruited some of the most elite players in all of MCSG, and have won the second Clan Wars.
  3. Legends: The best European clan. They have some of the highest-ranked people on the servers (NoahSailer xD). They rarely lose and take the game very seriously.
  4. Primeval: This clan has a lot of amazing PVPers, and they rarely lose battles against other clans, but they can be cocky at times >.<
  5. Netherians or Organization V2: Both clans have very good and experienced players, and are worthy of being on the list ;)
THis is the truth

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My top 5:
Titans: They are very skilled, most of their people have 400+ and they are all good friends
Primeval: They are very skilled and their roster is stacked.
Forgotten: I wuvz them they is gud
Legends: They have Elgoldo. Period.
Netherians: They are awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci