• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 best clans

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
The legit, unbiased US list based on skill.

I spent a good 45 minutes analyzing each clan's roster and think I've compiled a pretty good list.
Note: I'm judging this based on the WHOLE clan, not just their best players.

1.) The Rebels - i'd say The Forgotten is better than The Rebels at PvP, but as a team, The Rebels are unstoppable.

2.) The Forgotten - Everyone in The Forgotten is extremely skilled; I don't even see 1 player that isn't excellent at PvP. Because of this, The Forgotten earns a respectable second place.

3.) The Titans - Again, there's not a single player who I wouldn't consider really good in this clan. This clan just started, so they will only get better.

4.) Primevil - This clan has a lot of talented PvPers, but as whole, they aren't as good as the clans ranked higher.

5.) Sovereign - Although there are several great PvPers in this clan, as a whole they don't match the skill standard that other clans have managed to reach.

Please don't flame on me; this is only my opinion.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I guess I'm going to make my own list. Based on experience fighting that specific clan

1. Rebels.
2. Forgotten: Gave us the hardest battles in the clan wars. And whenever we have friendlies, the outcomes would be so even.
3. OrganizationV2: Being the only can to beat us ever besides the Forgotten. And they showed a lot of teamwork.
4.Primeval: We played a few games on the MCSG servers, all were close, but we ended up winning 3-0, we took it to the Primevals server and lost 3-0. there's a lot of rivalry, but nevertheless, they are a good clan.
5. Sovereign: We had friendlies in the MCSG servers, and even though they outnumbered us, they showed great teamwork.

Id also like people to remember, that you can't base a cans skill over each individual member, but the clan as a whole, as a clan battle evolves teamwork, and isn't a 1v1 tournament.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
US
1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Titans
4. Organization V2
5.Primeval
And heres something everyone will disagree with
Oops fogor about 6.Soverign
7. Royals, We're an up an coming clan that has proven as A team we can do awesome
Chrome can crush Royals in a clan battle

Fearzon

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess I'm going to make my own list. Based on experience fighting that specific clan

1. Rebels.
2. Forgotten: Gave us the hardest battles in the clan wars. And whenever we have friendlies, the outcomes would be so even.
3. OrganizationV2: Being the only can to beat us ever besides the Forgotten. And they showed a lot of teamwork.
4.Primeval: We played a few games on the MCSG servers, all were close, but we ended up winning 3-0, we took it to the Primevals server and lost 3-0. there's a lot of rivalry, but nevertheless, they are a good clan.
5. Sovereign: We had friendlies in the MCSG servers, and even though they outnumbered us, they showed great teamwork.

Id also like people to remember, that you can't base a cans skill over each individual member, but the clan as a whole, as a clan battle evolves teamwork, and isn't a 1v1 tournament.
I love you

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
The legit, unbiased US list based on skill.

I spent a good 45 minutes analyzing each clan's roster and think I've compiled a pretty good list.
Note: I'm judging this based on the WHOLE clan, not just their best players.

1.) The Rebels - i'd say The Forgotten is better than The Rebels at PvP, but as a team, The Rebels are unstoppable.

2.) The Forgotten - Everyone in The Forgotten is extremely skilled; I don't even see 1 player that isn't excellent at PvP. Because of this, The Forgotten earns a respectable second place.

3.) The Titans - Again, there's not a single player who I wouldn't consider really good in this clan. This clan just started, so they will only get better.

4.) Primevil - This clan has a lot of talented PvPers, but as whole, they aren't as good as the clans ranked higher.

5.) Sovereign - Although there are several great PvPers in this clan, as a whole they don't match the skill standard that other clans have managed to reach.

Please don't flame on me; this is only my opinion.
No, no, it's very true. Primeval is a great clan, and such. BUt they don't work as well in a team as a lot of other clans. But if you put primevals best member vs. any other clans best member, 1v1, the primeval member will probably win.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
No, no, it's very true. Primeval is a great clan, and such. BUt they don't work as well in a team as a lot of other clans. But if you put primevals best member vs. any other clans best member, 1v1, the primeval member will probably win.
That's why they're 4th.

Reaction score
since i only know of as clans this is my top 5
1. BBPT (there is lots of people and all the players in it are very skilled
2. Aphex (they have decent players and a decent amount of ppl)
3. Akatsuki (they are at the bottom because they are kind of a chaos, no offence)
4. ???
5. ???

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Here is my top 5 US clans list:
1. Forgotten. They work very well as a team and they have some top PvPers.
2. Rebels. The reason I put them as second because if you are in a TS with them and they are facing forgotten, they are screaming and not being calm.
3. Titans. They are new clan, but have a LOT of good members, they act very mature and have the right officers.
4. Organization V2. They have a lot of good PvPers but not the best teamworkers.
5. Primeval. They have loads of good PvPers but they are cocky and don't know how to plan.

M

MrKorrenian

2. Rebels. The reason I put them as second because if you are in a TS with them and they are facing forgotten, they are screaming and not being calm.
3. Titans. They are new clan, but have a LOT of good members, they act very mature and have the right officers.
4. Organization V2. They have a lot of good PvPers but not the best teamworkers.
5. Primeval. They have loads of good PvPers but they are cocky and don't know how to plan.
I'd have to agree, we could work alot better as a team.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
*Polaris is screaming and not being calm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci