• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG Players You Have Fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
From best to 'worst'

1. _zeX99_ - This guy is unbelievably good with both the sword and bow, he strafes and hits with perfect timing, he also changes his fighting style in order to defeat his opponent :)

2. Chillo0o - Also known as x2slow4me, this guy dominated back when I began playing MCSG (The release of SG2). When he sword fights, I can't even stun him with my rod, his hits seem flawless, there's no way I could have taken him down 1 month ago without Reven86 (Luckily we make a well coordinated team without the means of Skype or TS).

3. xExtract - A true survivor, knows when to run and turns a fight around with an explosive combo.

4. Brynemannen8 - Truly underrated, he is exceptionally skilled with a bow, spams it in a fight :p And rarely misses a shot, also a talented fisherman.

5. Travis007 - Some of you US guys may know him too, back when I was quite a noob, he owned me every time, a role model for sure.

6. BlueMoonP - This guy. Although he has quit due to this WHICH SHOULD BE ADRESSED BY A SR.MOD+ http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/change-the-name-or-change-the-game.33756/
I noticed he used a clever tactic of setting his opponent on fire and depending on who it is, either shooting them or smacking then with his sword, extremely wise player indeed.

7. ExKing - Although I remember beating him most the time on MCSG, having fought him on PvP.mcswish.ch, I took note of how he smashed my face in so quick and seemed almost the remain right in front of me.

8. Jdspyro/mad_miner2000/the 10 other alt accounts - Who doesn't enjoy how pathetic she is to get banned on all of her accounts on both MCSG and the Hive?

9. keewiaan - Red.

10. iDufferz - For months I was convinced this guy hacked, he almost killed me and my friend, Travis007 in a straight sword fight on SG2.

Couldn't tag cause I'm on a tablet...wait...is there a way to tag on my tablet?

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
From best to 'worst'

1. _zeX99_ - This guy is unbelievably good with both the sword and bow, he strafes and hits with perfect timing, he also changes his fighting style in order to defeat his opponent :)

2. Chillo0o - Also known as x2slow4me, this guy dominated back when I began playing MCSG (The release of SG2). When he sword fights, I can't even stun him with my rod, his hits seem flawless, there's no way I could have taken him down 1 month ago without Reven86 (Luckily we make a well coordinated team without the means of Skype or TS).

3. xExtract - A true survivor, knows when to run and turns a fight around with an explosive combo.

4. Brynemannen8 - Truly underrated, he is exceptionally skilled with a bow, spams it in a fight :p And rarely misses a shot, also a talented fisherman.

5. Travis007 - Some of you US guys may know him too, back when I was quite a noob, he owned me every time, a role model for sure.

6. BlueMoonP - This guy. Although he has quit due to this WHICH SHOULD BE ADRESSED BY A SR.MOD+ http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/change-the-name-or-change-the-game.33756/
I noticed he used a clever tactic of setting his opponent on fire and depending on who it is, either shooting them or smacking then with his sword, extremely wise player indeed.

7. ExKing - Although I remember beating him most the time on MCSG, having fought him on PvP.mcswish.ch, I took note of how he smashed my face in so quick and seemed almost the remain right in front of me.

8. Jdspyro/mad_miner2000/the 10 other alt accounts - Who doesn't enjoy how pathetic she is to get banned on all of her accounts on both MCSG and the Hive?

9. keewiaan - Red.

10. iDufferz - For months I was convinced this guy hacked, he almost killed me and my friend, Travis007 in a straight sword fight on SG2.

Couldn't tag cause I'm on a tablet...wait...is there a way to tag on my tablet?
Poor I am not in here ;(

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
You're not that good+you're a backstabber
1. teovald, gcb, elgoldo, faxulous, pununa, charles, me and a lot of ppl should be on that list... As well as I was joking I didnt backstabb you for the win.... and a lot of people called "Pros" have told me I am top 10 of the MCSG people..

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
1. teovald, gcb, elgoldo, faxulous, pununa, charles, me and a lot of ppl should be on that list... As well as I was joking I didnt backstabb you for the win.... and a lot of people called "Pros" have told me I am top 10 of the MCSG people..
That's your and their perception, this is my list and my perceptions.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're not that good+you're a backstabber
He's actually very underrated. I thought he wasn't that good but he proved me wrong, i just don't think his place belongs with the best, yet.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
He's actually very underrated. I thought he wasn't that good but he proved me wrong, i just don't think his place belongs with the best, yet.
Just.... just... have to play 1000 more games... ughh :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci