• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Donors!

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry but the idea of having two separate servers seems crazy to me. If they did this their would be no point of the kick systems because there wouldn't be anyone to kick. This would also decrease the number of donors significantly because though it is sad, alot of donors only do it for the privallages. Just my opinion on the matter.
Well I agree about having 1 or 2 servers just for non donors, then they cannot complain about us kicking them, but leave the majority of the servers mixed, as I want to play with non donor friends just as much as I want to solo.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I agree about having 1 or 2 servers just for non donors, then they cannot complain about us kicking them, but leave the majority of the servers mixed, as I want to play with non donor friends just as much as I want to solo.
The donor only servers would barley fill up because most donors want a easy win, and playing in the only donor server would severally cut your chances of winning.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I find that in some servers, either there the vast majority of the players are donors (mostly iron), or I am the only donor on some servers.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
If there is a limit to how many donors can join, what am I paying 50 bucks for? The cool down is bad enough, but as much as I hear you about the regular, non-donor players, if they want to play, they should buy donor! Besides, I know a lot of people bought donor during X-mas and those will run out in about half a month, so it won't be quite so full of donors then...
some of us have no way to buy the doner................i dont have paypal.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
some of us have no way to buy the doner................i dont have paypal.
Well I still don't see the problem I rarely see more than 3 or 4 donors in a server, and mostly I am the only one. So I really have no idea what is going on in the US but EU seems fine.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
My main opinion on this is that donors keep the servers going. We need to keep these servers going and the donations allow us to do that. However I do see the issue in this matter as I remember joining games when I wasn't staff and I got kicked every couple of games. I basically said to myself oh well and went to another server. It really helps if you make a list of all the servers so you can see when a server is restarting. Most people who complain about not being able to join servers have got about 10 servers listed and they are the first few servers in their region.

So all in all guys make sure you remember that donors do keep the servers running and just make sure your preparation is all done so you have access to all the servers you will need ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci