• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Donors!

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
Well this I don't agree with at all, well not on EU. My mate is a non donor and when he joins he is normally never kicked... So IDK he gets kicked every once and a while obviously, but with 30 servers for EU and I think the same for US there is enough space for non donors to get in and play, as long as they don't hang about, if they want to join they will be refreshing constantly on the servers that are down, it works for my friend so I don't know why it doesn't for others...
I'm not sure how the problem is with AU but i know this is a problem with The US servers

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I also wish to reply to the statement ''If there is a limit to how many donors can join then why am I paying my 50 bucks?'' Well if you're donating to the server specifically for the privileges then you probably don't have the right means at heart. When you donate to the server it should be because you like the server and you wish to keep them running. So what if they took away the kicking privileges? Would you still be a donor? I know i would but would all of you?
Honestly, i think there would be a large proportion of donors that would cease to be donors without the kicking privileges. While yes there are those honourable people that donate to help the servers, they pale in comparison to the others. Just my opinion on that little tid-bit point there.

TwistedLollipop

Spectator
Reaction score
This might be a stupid idea...but why not have a few servers for each donator rank and a few for non donors, and then the rest mixed as usual? This way there might be less player kicking...
Or have like some other servers, one server ip which rederects the player to the first open slot on one of the other servers? And if there isn't any open slots and the player is a donor THEN a non donor is kicked, but only then.
Hopefully this might be helpful...

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
why not get some 48 servers back it will never get full of donors so non donors are able to join

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
It's only the US leaderboard that is dominated by donors, many donors who play on the EU servers are terrible ;P

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry but the idea of having two separate servers seems crazy to me. If they did this their would be no point of the kick systems because there wouldn't be anyone to kick. This would also decrease the number of donors significantly because though it is sad, alot of donors only do it for the privallages. Just my opinion on the matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci