• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Donors!

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
I also wish to reply to the statement ''If there is a limit to how many donors can join then why am I paying my 50 bucks?'' Well if you're donating to the server specifically for the privileges then you probably don't have the right means at heart. When you donate to the server it should be because you like the server and you wish to keep them running. So what if they took away the kicking privileges? Would you still be a donor? I know i would but would all of you?

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
And to Soy Man's comment that non donors try that a lot. Even the first person in usually gets kicked. Ask any non donor that plays on servers 1- 15

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
This is like saying
"I think less people should care about the servers and stop kicking us!"
You wouldn't play on these amazing servers if those generous people should decide not to donate. Show some respect. I think this thread requires a lock now btw.

#ReqLock

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This is like saying
"I think less people should care about the servers and stop kicking us!"
You wouldn't play on these amazing servers if those generous people should decide not to donate. Show some respect. I think this thread requires a lock now btw.

#ReqLock
Just pointing it out, Korrenian is a gold donator, so he is one of those 'generous people'. And that makes your response seem a bit copy and pasta'd, without actually responding to the issue.....

IMO.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Just pointing it out, Korrenian is a gold donator, so he is one of those 'generous people'. And that makes your response seem a bit copy and pasta'd, without actually responding to the issue.....

IMO.
I said responded to his first post, and I didn't noticed the newer one...

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok ill end my point of view on this subject right now. I don't think people should stop caring about theese servers. We need Donors. Non donors can barely play. I am a donor myself yes. I agree this might be wierd that I myself am posting this. Non donors should get a chance to play. Well that sums up how i feel. If you wish to speak with me about this you can fine pretty much about anywhere on the teamspeak. Ts.mcsg.in. Yours truly - Korrenian7744

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Well this I don't agree with at all, well not on EU. My mate is a non donor and when he joins he is normally never kicked... So IDK he gets kicked every once and a while obviously, but with 30 servers for EU and I think the same for US there is enough space for non donors to get in and play, as long as they don't hang about, if they want to join they will be refreshing constantly on the servers that are down, it works for my friend so I don't know why it doesn't for others...

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Well, I've been kicked from the last 5 games I've joined today. #support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci