• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jackson
Minecraft Username: Aruveth
Wins: 39 ALL ACCOUNTS COMBINED: 500ish(stats don't reflect skill you can test me if You want)
Games Played: 326 ALL ACCOUNTS COMBINED: 2500ish
Skype Name: Sean has it (I am owner of the ts you guys use)
Maturity #/10: 9
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? I am nice and I treat everyone with respect. I treat everyone the same no mater the age, race , or religion.
What Skills Do You Possess?: I am good at FnS, Bow Lock, Rod, Bow Spam.
How Will You Help Tigers To Catch Their Prey?: I am great at teamwork and communication. I respect all above and below me.
RECOMENDED

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Not recommended, his teamwork in Primative wasn't the best, and he is a very cocky player... He also hates a lot of my friends.
Edit: He also hates me.
OMFG bruh I was told to join by a Officer my teamwork is good I just didn't like you since you ruined Primative for me I play around a lot you can ask a lot of my friends. I don't hate you but apparently you hate me. I have moved on from the past and don't want our past to affect our future thanks blocky

edit: this was not flame I am simply defending myself as the post above was rude. I am trying to sort things out with Blocky as our past was rough

Last edited:

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you not see my signature, I either get kicked, or I leave... Not a clan hopper at all, mister I'm so cool I can own 4 different clans, consistently over and over.
As you are a member, your input on this sort of matter is not necessary, especially if its rude.
Also Zuldan, I know this isn't your fault, but please do not continue to respond to any negative comments that may come from my members, it doesn't help.
I apologize on behalf of him, but please, no more flame after this. Thank you.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
Jarod there was two Top clan season, the first we beat serenity then lost to inferno, the second we lost in the first round to Ascendancy

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please Remove The Win Vs Beyond , It Is 4-3 PP In Beyond's Favor , We Have Already Spoken With A Moderator , Thank You.

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
Please Remove The Win Vs Beyond , It Is 4-3 PP In Beyond's Favor , We Have Already Spoken With A Moderator , Thank You.
How about we do that if you promise to stop flaming on our thread. This has happened way to many times starting with ArtOfPvp and has continued. Henry and Cory, you do have control over your members. You can tell them to stop, you can tell them to be nice, and you can tell them to take a loss. An owner is to account for what members do sometimes, especially if you don't do anything to correct members. We will continue 4-3, but this may be our last battle because we have indeed had legit wins against your clans, and you refuse to post them. I agree we are fussy too, but when have you ever posted a loss against Tigers? Take more time in posting messages about clan battle results and make them private. I'll push my members to be mature also. Thank you. BeyondClan

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
How about we do that if you promise to stop flaming on our thread. This has happened way to many times starting with ArtOfPvp and has continued. Henry and Cory, you do have control over your members. You can tell them to stop, you can tell them to be nice, and you can tell them to take a loss. An owner is to account for what members do sometimes, especially if you don't do anything to correct members. We will continue 4-3, but this may be our last battle because we have indeed had legit wins against your clans, and you refuse to post them. I agree we are fussy too, but when have you ever posted a loss against Tigers? Take more time in posting messages about clan battle results and make them private. I'll push my members to be mature also. Thank you. BeyondClan
I and all Beyond members are sincerely sorry for being immature I am also sorry for all the disruption, flame, and problems we have caused.. ArtOfPvP is over all we have are the same owners we have different members so please forgive us if we had angered u in any way in the past we are trying to start over and become more respected but everyone takes us lightly for we have the same owners from synergy and synergy had problems in the past hopefully we can become better and cause no more flame. Please have a great rest of your day.. "We are sorry" -Demon

BeyondClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Synergy posted like 2 losses to u guys. ArtofPvPv1 posted the one loss i think. Anyways that don't matter. Thanks for acknowledging the 4-3 continuous score. Now they will probs stop flaming

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
ARE YOU CALLING MY CLAN ARTOFPENIS BAD!?>!>!>!>

CheckDaStats

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey im the owner of CoolAid i would like to talk about or matchup in the tourney idk what is going on with Kron the owner of the trouney so i want to contact u and talk with you! Please add me on skype at ILikeBlackMonkeyNuts :p Dont question the name! Please add Thanks <3

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ignacio
Minecraft Username: SenseVI Acuatical
Wins:1000
Games Played: A lot
Skype Name: ignacioprietomartinez
Maturity #/10: 9/10
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? I like more Clan Battles on US CLans rather than EU
What Skills Do You Possess?: I am good at sword fighting
Previous Clans: Exodus / Instinct, Rebels, Emperors, Phoenix
How Will You Help Tigers To Catch Their Prey?: I am decent at the game I dont what else to say, I am pretty chill. I was looking for a US CLan and Ben told me to apply AK Snivyy

EDIT: Stat Reset my old IGN was xEpicZable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci