• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
xD ur not serious are u? ive never heard some1 say the dumbest comments in my life xD idk m8 u make me laugh.. Sean I like u yo ur cool funny and chill but sometimes u can become and ignorant fxck and take a "Minecraft Clan Battle" way to serious ur one of those fgts who cant take a loss but creates problems Ik u hate letsGo yet u are stooping down to his level? a bit depressing
You've got to be kidding me. "one of those fgts who can't take a loss". YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS COMING ON OUR THREAD TO HELP CONVINCE EVERYONE YOU WON THAT CB, NOT LOST IT! ~Alright im chill now~

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
true thank you for bringing me to my senses.. is it bad I had fun flaming xD Sorry to Sean and others that I may have angered In any way possible I am speaking for both LetsGo and Idominate..
Accepted, i don't know how i am though. Whatever, talk to you some other time Moses.

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol have you ever heard of sarcasm Blocky, and you make me laugh saying you eat "pussy" blocky, your a 11 year old, you don't even know what a pussy looks like. And plus, I was joking about the whole asain thing XD None of what I said earlier was serious and I find it funny how you all took it so serious
Yeah it's kind of hard to sense sarcasm on the internet kiddo.

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. "one of those fgts who can't take a loss". YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS COMING ON OUR THREAD TO HELP CONVINCE EVERYONE YOU WON THAT CB, NOT LOST IT! ~Alright im chill now~
woa woa sorry yo no chill no chill xD the flame was not needed and I was being a ignorant hypocrite

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
woaaa

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah that irl stuff has nothing to do with it. people gotta chill out, im here to resolve a CB issue and thats it. Everyone else flaming and talking sht should just relax yo
check pm's henry

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
I love how synergy aka Beyond has to do whatever it takes to get a DQ. xD
Like that time you guys tried to get Protocal Dqed for not FFAing.LoL.

Reactions: e

Timtommytom

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Tim
Minecraft Username: Timtommytom
Wins: 1000 somethin
Games Played: 3000 somethin
Skype Name: timtommytom
Maturity #/10: 10
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? why not
What Skills Do You Possess?: sword!