• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
I love how you're sitting there telling him to stop harrassing other and and then you say "Bullying over the internet, pathetic" right there in that one sentence you just became the biggest hypocrite. Sitting here calling him pathetic and immature. LOL
dominate that's enough flame she was telling the truth there was no need to bring Foopy into our problems at all so evry1 just drop it and forget that letsGo said anything ty :)

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love how you're sitting there telling him to stop harrassing other and and then you say "Bullying over the internet, pathetic" right there in that one sentence you just became the biggest hypocrite. Sitting here calling him pathetic and immature. LOL
boi stfu lil nerd u just trying to cause more flame on an innocent thread with innocent people leave em alone

bwahaha beyond

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
I don't you have much room to talk, Even if you were stating facts, it still to put someone down, I'll defend anyone as it's in my nature, And an argument isn't lost until I stop talking back. Like I said, no one deserves hate. Not even you, no one does. And yes I understand that he had no reason to bring you into the argument, but seriously he is a 13 year old, do you expect for him to be mature? He is still in Middle School, you can't expect for someone in middle school to act like their an adult.
I never expected him to act like an adult, but at least act mature. If he is an officer in your clan then I don't expect him to have the right place for it. An officer must be a good example in your clan and not cause crap like that. He should also be mature during situations like this and especially not bring others into crap that isn't even needed. For me commenting it is my business to know what's going on, so if I argue it's because I was involved and I shouldn't of been.

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, not here please ;-;
Can we keep this thread as clean as possible, I understand people have their differences, but please, argue this somewhere else, or not at all. I know I haven't been here for the entire conversation, but from what I've skimmed over, this is getting no where.
Please, stop, there are more important things in life to argue about, this is the least important thing you should be concerned with. This was not directed as hate to anyone, I just want this to stop c:
Thanks! Have a great day everyone.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If he does ruin the future for me, then so be it. Not like there is a future for me in store. And by you continuing the argument like you are that just makes the situation at hand even worse.
im not arguing anymore im telling you some important stuff that you may or may not know. This will be my last comment towards you for sure. I apologize for I guess "immaturity"

what do u mean by "not like there is a future for me in store"?

BeyondClan

Experienced
Reaction score
I really do not understand... I asked nicely for you all to stop, but you, the instigator of this all, continues to flame for no apparent reason. Please stop, you are of no help to anyone at the moment.
And yes, clearly you do not have enough clan experience to know that officers need to be mature (to an extent, we have fun at times).
Please, for the last time, stop flaming, thank you.
Disregard anything they say. Can we just solve whats at hand, that being the cb. Do u agree with the moderator evidence and accept the score. Or not i really dont know how u can say the evidence is wrong

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Jackson
Minecraft Username: Aruveth
Wins: 39 ALL ACCOUNTS COMBINED: 500ish(stats don't reflect skill you can test me if You want)
Games Played: 326 ALL ACCOUNTS COMBINED: 2500ish
Skype Name: Sean has it (I am owner of the ts you guys use)
Maturity #/10: 9
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? I am nice and I treat everyone with respect. I treat everyone the same no mater the age, race , or religion.
What Skills Do You Possess?: I am good at FnS, Bow Lock, Rod, Bow Spam.
How Will You Help Tigers To Catch Their Prey?: I am great at teamwork and communication. I respect all above and below me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci